THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Bro wild'n. Definitely feeling himself

Hope he can stay on his surfboard when that waive come in a couple weeks.

dudley
green
kcp
caruso
rondo

holy ****
Screenshot_20200107-200808.png

durant was his own worst enemy with how he handled things and just kept compounding things after the fact

russ didn’t give the media or anyone ammo to misrepresent anything he said because he didn’t say shh and even when pressed he didn’t, so they eventually figured out he wouldn’t

like with bron and the decision and then that big intro to the team, not sure who on his team though that was a bright idea
Russ = Jay
KD = Dame

The slander was locked n loaded if yall lost to the church league warriors. Yall been looking suspect.

Meh. Wins are wins. Like I said when the Lakers were blowing 20pt leads last week and what not, just get the damn win. These teams aren't factors. Coming to conclusions about good teams playing against bad teams is dumb. Plus, it's the NBA, the warriors gave a game to Milwaukee this week, Memphis is in the 8th seed right now, The Hawks were right there against the rockets this week, you can get hit at any point against anyone.

That's why winning is impressive in the league.

At the end of the day, I'm fine with where we're at. Just get the wins. 27 of 39, I'll take it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom