THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming the Sixers don't want to trade Thybulle, what are they giving up to get someone like Kennard? All they have are their own first rounders.

Kennard is probably one of the only guys on the Pistons roster worth actually keeping :lol:

The Pistons have a ton of guys who actually are actually playing solid.

Langston, D Rose, Tony Snell, Luke Kennard,

Got some pieces that can help teams

Assuming the Sixers don't want to trade Thybulle, what are they giving up to get someone like Kennard? All they have are their own first rounders.

Kennard is probably one of the only guys on the Pistons roster worth actually keeping :lol:

I always enjoy that about a lot of the trade ideas thrown around in here - the assumption that teams will move guys basically just to do another team a favor.:lol:

I thought lakers had the easiest schedule in the league

Screenshot_20200111-115555_Chrome.jpg

Haven't heard a peep about the Bucks having the easiest schedule in the league so far.

Haven't heard a peep about the Bucks having the easiest schedule in the league so far.
Pelicans 3 games out of the 8th spot with 40 games left and Zion coming back, with the easiest schedule in the league for the rest of the season.

Memphis is in that 8th spot right now.

Ja vs Zion for that 8th spot could be a compelling story

Raptures :pimp:

Something like 3rd most player games lost to injury, one of the toughest schedules, 9th best record in the leagye, 4th in the east.

Wait til the man dem come back healthy. Dont sleep on us.

We just gonna dismiss the fact that NTs favorite duo, Trae Young and John Collins, got smacked by Jordan Mcrea and the G league Wizards?

This is the 2nd time I’ve seen this...and I’m starting to wonder if you dudes have been under a rock this season. They beat Miami, Boston, and Denver in the past week and a half.

You’re shocked at the Hawks losing to them?

This is the 2nd time I’ve seen this...and I’m starting to wonder if you dudes have been under a rock this season. They beat Miami, Boston, and Denver in the past week and a half.

You’re shocked at the Hawks losing to them?

The good teams take a day off against them, until they realize they came to play and it’s too late.

Im tryna understand how you have 3 top 10 picks in 2 years and are on pace to get the #1 pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom