THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t watch the whole game, but most of the buckets I saw Tatum get in the 1st quarter Ingram was guarding him. That aside, I just don’t see how you can declare BI better when the numbers are similar and Tatum’s teams have been much, much better/

You want to pretend he doesn't have more help

Plus, it's the NBA, the warriors gave a game to Milwaukee this week, Memphis is in the 8th seed right now, The Hawks were right there against the rockets this week, you can get hit at any point against anyone.

See LAL tonight in OKC.

Anyone on any given night can get hit in the NBA. Winning is hard on a game to game basis.

Yeah this Sixers team looks a hell of a lot better and more enjoyable without Embiid. I love the guy, have like 4 of his jerseys, but I’m about the success of the team. Been pretty clear every time he’s went out for periods of time with Ben playing the team plays waaaaay more fluidly. If Embiid from last regular reason wants to show up when he comes back then let’s ride. If it’s this year’s Embiid continued then see how the season ends, if we don’t at least make it to the ECF and put up a strong fight then see what kinda package you can get for Embiid.

Steven Adams just decided to stop defending Javale who had the ball and rotate to someone else :rofl:

Yeah this Sixers team looks a hell of a lot better and more enjoyable without Embiid. I love the guy, have like 4 of his jerseys, but I’m about the success of the team. Been pretty clear every time he’s went out for periods of time with Ben playing the team plays waaaaay more fluidly. If Embiid from last regular reason wants to show up when he comes back then let’s ride. If it’s this year’s Embiid continued then see how the season ends, if we don’t at least make it to the ECF and put up a strong fight then see what kinda package you can get for Embiid.

Embiid for Lou, Harkless, and McGruder

Man just stop lol

Embiid not playing isn’t the problem. It was Brett and his dumb *** offense/defense. I’m reserving my judgment until he returns to see if Brett continues the motion offense ********

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom