THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man just stop lol

Embiid not playing isn’t the problem. It was Brett and his dumb *** offense/defense. I’m reserving my judgment until he returns to see if Brett continues the motion offense bull****

......so why is Brett’s dumb *** offense/defense not a problem like that when Embiid is playing aka giving half *** effort in every other game this season? The way this team plays without Embiid is smooth, modern basketball. Everybody has a million times more energy and looks like they actually know what they want to do.

This is coming from a dude who has Embiid as probably his second favorite player of all time and has his jersey in damn near every color. I’m not just throwing **** at the wall here.

I actually agree with Buc to some extent lol by no means am I saying trade Embiid, I’m just saying that both Ben and Embiid play better without each other.

Also, I’m watching Trey Burke get all the opportunities to manage the offence tonight and YIKES.

......so why is Brett’s dumb *** offense/defense not a problem like that when Embiid is playing aka giving half *** effort in every other game this season? The way this team plays without Embiid is smooth, modern basketball. Everybody has a million times more energy and looks like they actually know what they want to do.

This is coming from a dude who has Embiid as probably his second favorite player of all time and has his jersey in damn near every color. I’m not just throwing **** at the wall here.
The motion offense benefits Embiid more than anyone else. Brett clearly said after the injury that he’s throwing away that because it wasn’t working with the new guys (clearly)

That offense calls for scorers to be shooters. The Ben off ball PnR offense we’ve been sprinkling in has been working well with Embiid, just watch the tape and not nitpicking highlights. Embiid just wants to win and the current offense had him doing more wearing himself thin.

They new guys should be carrying him to the playoffs. Come playoff time he’s fresh and we know he can carry them

if the lakers keep winning, and beat everyone, but lose to the clippers and bucks whenever they meat...what does that mean?
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom