THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
70264211_3026009784094192_2188757764023517184_n.png

In all fairness. This team is BAD man.

Look at these lineups smh. If Kemba has a bad night it is lights out for them
It still boggles my mind how so many players from other teams could never make the NBA, but these borderline All-Stars on Team USA don't exactly have much separation. Says a lot about the razor thin margin it takes to make the League and how important longevity and chemistry are

Celtics messed up getting rid of Baynes.

Also this De Colo dude on France shoulda stayed in the league. Being drafted or signed by the right team/fit can make or break a career.

Borderline all stars? Who? Kemba? Yes. Tatum? Not yet. Mitchell? Not yet. Middleton is decent.
This is literally our C team. I mean if they win a gold medal I will give pops credit that he did.

I wouldn’t even use all star as a scale, rather all nba

Outside of Kemba this team doesn’t have any obvious all nba talent, at least not at this point in their careers

It can’t be repeated enough that much better players who were more established have gotten bronze and worse in World Cup/Olympics

what odds would this team have of winning the nba title this season playing in the west let’s say

Boston, Utah and the bucks would obviously take a hit

Maybe we could just start with: trying to be the karate kid on an NBA court looks stupid.

And I tried wearing plenty of things on the court growing up that I’m embarrassed by now.
They said the same thing about tights once upon a time and now you'd have a harder time finding a player who doesn't consistently wear them (Kawhi Leonard).

Dude is shooting lights out from 3 in FIBA play. Would’ve been the Celtics best big hands down. Really good addition to any contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom