THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure there was a way around it. It never actually comes down to this.
They had to shed his salary in order to make max room for Kemba. There was no other way around. They obviously didn’t just want to give away a guy at a position of need if it wasn’t necessary.

Regardless, the French dude should be able to come in and play 10-15 min a night and do a Baynes impression.

No way he ends the season on PHX.

He is a valuable asset to a contender
Absolutely, plus PHX has already shown that they have no problem just buying dudes out instead of actually trying to trade them for something/anything in return.

French dude is no where near Baynes. More of a big body who just crashes the boards. Unless Kanter starts chucking those 3s, not having 1 big who can stretch the floor is a problem today. I guess Theis is the first backup? Idk that front court is terrible.

French dude is no where near Baynes. More of a big body who just crashes the boards. Unless Kanter starts chucking those 3s, not having 1 big who can stretch the floor is a problem today. I guess Theis is the first backup? Idk that front court is terrible.
Stevens has already told Kanter that he’s going to have to.

Baynes made 0.4 3s per game last year. It’s not like he was Brook Lopez out there firing.

It’s hilarious seeing the regard that some of these Cs guys are being held in in this thread now that they aren’t on the team anymore :lol:

I only bring it up because I caught the France Australia game and the Aussies had no answer for Baynes. Gobert had trouble, every switch had trouble. Baynes was ripping the net. His 3pt #s for the tournament are insane.

FYI, Team USA (and Argentina) has already qualified for the Olympics. There are five Euro teams in the quarters, and they're going to be playing really hard for their two Olympic spots. And, nobody wants to play in the play-in tournament next summer, which will also add Slovenia.

USA
Australia
Serbia
Spain

probably make it to the top 4. Hoping for UConn title Kemba to come out in these last few games

Hope Canada can make it and actually send their players. Team would be fun to watch.

Simmons
Murray
Shai
Corey Joseph
Barrett
Olynyk
Wiggins
Tristan

70165432_3025699870791850_2270242235750547456_n.jpg

USA plays France in round 1 and then Serbia in round 2. Maybe Spain or Australia in the final

Def going to be interesting but USA has already qualified for the Olympics so it’s all moot.. unless none of the big names want to play in the Olympics :lol:

2K under fire today. Trying to get Ronnie outta here.

MVP soon come.

That's the problem with these annual games with deadlines. They gotta rush out new features and miss the little things with a game full of bugs. They need to shift to a subscription model where you pay the same price you'd pay for a new game, but instead it'll be similar to a patch/DLC. Remove those arbitrary deadlines that results in these bugs and just call it 2kNBA or something.

u would think 2k would have this **** figured out when they literally release the same game every year. fools still paying $60 lmao

2K isn't playable until at least a month after the initial release, but these bugs seem to be worse than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom