THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caruso doesn’t bother me one bit it’s awesome to me deadass. It ain’t like he gon make it anyway

Beat the Bucks by double digits without him at the beginning of the season, but that was at home. Probably not going to be so lucky in Milwaukee this time.

**** talking is exactly what's taking place though...

Suuuure.

All these lame dudes that only here for pulling receipts like it's supposed to shame somebody outta posting. I don't give a **** how many times I was wrong, I ain't going anywhere. I can't forget who it was had the audacity to ask me about my reputation on here. A message board with 99% strangers. Like ***** what?

Suuuure.

All these lame dudes that only here for pulling receipts like it's supposed to shame somebody outta posting. I don't give a **** how many times I was wrong, I ain't going anywhere. I can't forget who it was had the audacity to ask me about my reputation on here. A message board with 99% strangers. Like ***** what?
I don't think any of us want you to stop posting or at least most don't.. but pulling receipts is what keeps (should) everyone somewhat honest. It's a circle of life, we've all been there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom