THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the Warriors are going to trade D'Lo mid-season, BUT I wonder how many draft picks they can extract from the T'Wolves just because.

I doubt they will reject an offer if it's enticing, but they won't actively look for trades until the off-season

"I'm going to continue to reiterate it. We're going to do the best with the guys that we have in our locker room now, and we'll worry about all the other stuff, in terms of moving pieces and everything else, as an organization down the line in the summer."

This is so disrespectful dawg :lol: :lol:

Might as well just say "Ima suffer with ya'll bum *** _'s for the moment but ya'll gone once july hit".

Better Minnesota / GSW trade?

RoCo + Dieng + picks for Dlo
Or
Wiggins + Okogie + picks for Dlo + salary filler (WCS + Burks)

Yea the first two Lakers/Clippers matchups have definitely proved that the Clippers can’t matchup...
Yes, Clippers can't matchup inside. Why you think Doc and Jerry looking for a big lol.

Lakers led like 95% of the time in both games, only problem was they couldn't close. Which means it's a Lebron/AD/stop shooting so many 3s issue. Lakers beat themselves both times.

Better Minnesota / GSW trade?

RoCo + Dieng + picks for Dlo
Or
Wiggins + Okogie + picks for Dlo + salary filler (WCS + Burks)
Not sure why the T'Wolves let Tyus Jones go for nothing. Perfect backup PG and could've made sense in a package with Covington, if the Warriors value depth.

An unprotected 1st from the Twolves probably worth more than any of that. Warriors can package their pick and the Twolves 2020 pick for a really really good player if they’re tryna reload.

Yes, Clippers can't matchup inside. Why you think Doc and Jerry looking for a big lol.

Lakers led like 95% of the time in both games, only problem was they couldn't close. Which means it's a Lebron/AD/stop shooting so many 3s issue. Lakers beat themselves both times.

Where are you getting these stats from man? The Clippers led for 30 minutes on opening night. The lakers led for 16 minutes.

The Lakers led for 29 minutes on xmas. The Clippers led for 14

that’s 45 minutes to 44 minutes on the season. both games were tied going into the 4th quarter.

Y’all just be making stuff up man :lol:

Where are you getting these stats from man? The Clippers led for 30 minutes on opening night. The lakers led for 16 minutes.

The Lakers led for 29 minutes on xmas. The Clippers led for 14

that’s 45 minutes to 44 minutes on the season. both games were tied going into the 4th quarter.

Y’all just be making stuff up man :lol:
Good numbers. So why are Doc and Jerry looking for a big man again? Maybe because in the playoffs it's all about the matchups. Zubac and Harrell alone ain't the answer. There's a reason Doc can only play Zu 17 min a night and is forced to run an undersized Trez at the 5 more than half the time. That's gonna be a growing problem.

Good numbers. So why are Doc and Jerry looking for a big man again? Maybe because in the playoffs it's all about the matchups. Zubac and Harrell alone ain't the answer.

“Good numbers.” MLGA at it’s finest :lol: You the same dude that said the Bucks were making moves to matchup against the Lakers :lol:

I heard the Hawks traded for Teague to match up with Caruso.

I didn’t know the average heights of the fam, but everything else in there I knew long ago. Feel like Steven being 1 of 18 kids was something that got mentioned on every national TV broadcast for a while, like Pat Connaughton having a 90 MPH fastball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom