THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie remind me of (old) dwight in the sense that they talk to the media way more than they have to.

Keep them answers short and curt bro, dont give these guys too much to play with.

The map pool in this game is bottom tier across the entire franchise honestly. Corners corners camp camp camp.

For what its worth Shipment is the one map that plays as intended
I stopped playing after a month or so because of that. Just wasn’t having fun. I was off cod for awhile so I was hyped when MW was coming back. Campaign was legit though.

The map pool in this game is bottom tier across the entire franchise honestly. Corners corners camp camp camp.

For what its worth Shipment is the one map that plays as intended

yeah man I want to get into gunfight. I get low to reload but other than that I’m in the trenches

Nash was 'selfish' by despite being a 50/40/90 guy only taking 13 shots a game just to get assists.

Two greatest scorers and killers of all time 'selfish'. 11 rangs.

Do you wanna be friends or you wanna win?

Funny enough Nash talks about this on that podcast with Bill Simmons

Different times man, you weren’t expecting your PG to get buckets

Pretty lackluster slate of games tonight...tomorrow’s got some spiciness though.
Honestly there have been TOO MANY nights like this during this season already. I paid really close attention to it cause I won't be watching as much post MLK until the Finals

12884932-EC72-4FAD-83C1-1CF16DF1EAA1.jpeg

:lol: at the bulls being just as good with D Rose on the bench

Lol complete BS

AI, Starbury, Stevie Franchise, B. Diddy, No Chill Gil

And they all got ran out the league as Selfish Me First PG's that you could never win with.

It's funny because they talk about these guys too and conclude that they were ahead of their time. They'd be more appreciated in today's game versus the sullied legacies they have now.

And they all got ran out the league as Selfish Me First PG's that you could never win with.

It's funny because they talk about these guys too and conclude that they were ahead of their time. They'd be more appreciated in today's game versus the sullied legacies they have now.

You literally said you didn't expect you PG to score...so is that true or false?

Most winning teams aint got a top point guard as their top 1-2 talents either if we are keeping 100

We can throw Tony Parker in the discussion too

You literally said you didn't expect you PG to score...so is that true or false?

Most winning teams aint got a top point guard as their top 1-2 talents either if we are keeping 100

We can throw Tony Parker in the discussion too

I'm reiterating the point that STEVE NASH himself made on the subject. Feel free to go listen to it and argue with him about it.

None of them dudes got ran out of the league Cept maybe Starbury. They just got washed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom