THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ingram is restricted and he’s played himself into the max. He’s gonna be in NOLA for a long time.

Im curious to see what Zo gets (i could see them rescinding the restricted tag and letting him go wherever).
They have a full year to see how he looks alongside Zion and (I would assume) BI before deciding what to do with him in free agency.

ingram is restricted and he’s played himself into the max. He’s gonna be in NOLA for a long time.

Im curious to see what Zo gets (i could see them rescinding the restricted tag and letting him go wherever).

The prodigal son returns.

5 vs 6:rofl:

20200117_193628.jpg

probably a point or 2 less but not drastic like kuzma’s drop off
respect. but keeping it a buck, BI is getting first option touches in NO. third fiddle touches on LAL alone suggests that ppg would be 8-10ppg less. usage rate is up 6 points since being traded. current usage rate for BI is high enough to be top 20 all time if sustained

for the record, i like BI and kuzma...so no lakers hate

Last edited:
Kinda eery how similar Kawhi’s numbers this season are to last season.

last season: 26.6 / 7.3 / 3.3 / 1.8 / 0.4
This season: 26.5 / 7.3 / 5.0 / 1.9 / 0.6
Even his 3pt % is exactly the same

the demise of Kawhichael has been overstated
Kawigglesworth has been great against Cleveland and Orlando

And they all got ran out the league as Selfish Me First PG's that you could never win with.

It's funny because they talk about these guys too and conclude that they were ahead of their time. They'd be more appreciated in today's game versus the sullied legacies they have now.
BD played till the wheels literally fell off tho

Is Horford hurt or just lost a step? Looks like he's lumbering a little and is letting Markennen attack the rim with no type of resistance.

what's up with the bulls players making one handed passes? bad fundamentals
boylen needs to be harder on these kids

Since we been talking about BI lately...

It's been a minute since I watched Ingram. Saw him play the whole preseason, and only a handful of times since.

That said. If the only difference between what I saw in the preseason and what he's doing now is that he's just making his shots...then he might be fool's gold. I did not like his tunnel vision and how long he held the ball.

If he's actually moving the ball, making quicker decisions, and not isoing as much and getting his points within the offense then he could be worth resigning to a large ish contract

I'll watch tomorrow's game, even if no Zion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom