THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what the hell happened to Lauri Markkanen? Dude has sucked for most of the season and regressed in every stat.
I knew what it was with dude when I noticed that as soon as the ball touches his fingers, it’s a guaranteed shot attempt from him

Christ man

Also Ja :smh: Dude is an anomaly

One of the only good crossovers that led to a dude falling I’ve seen this year that didn’t include a dude blatantly just slipping on a wet spot, getting pushed off or getting his feet tripped up. Dude legit got crossed.

I knew what it was with dude when I noticed that as soon as the ball touches his fingers, it’s a guaranteed shot attempt from him

His bricks are BAD. And then he offers nothing else if his shots aren’t falling.

Ja is doing the impossible...

Son has made one of the dustiest franchises In the league ‘lit’ all while being being burdened with the name of the most ridiculed man in hip hop history.

That’s worthy of some MVP votes.

Ja is doing the impossible...

Son has made one of the dustiest franchises In the league ‘lit’ all while being being burdened with the name of the most ridiculed man in hip hop history.

That’s worthy of some MVP votes.

I like Ja but the Grizzlies only missed the playoffs twice over the last decade. They ain’t thattt dusty. The more impressive thing is how fast they were able to rebuild after moving Conley, Gasol and Z-Bo.

I like Ja but the Grizzlies only missed the playoffs twice over the last decade. They ain’t thattt dusty. The more impressive thing is how fast they were able to rebuild after moving Conley, Gasol and Z-Bo.

For sure they were are very good team through that period but no one was checking for them like that.

Maybe this young core can tick both boxes in the coming years.

Last edited:

Christ man

Also Ja :smh: Dude is an anomaly

Smh @ goofy *** Jay Williams stealing this caption
So what the hell happened to Lauri Markkanen? Dude has sucked for most of the season and regressed in every stat.

benAhzFV.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom