THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maan missed the sixers game last night as i was out with the homies in the city but looking at stats my guy korky went 6-9 from 3

Simmons with 20-11-7.. my pg can give you this on a nightly basis easy

You obviously need help with reading comprehension of you think I'm a luka hater
You said Klay is better than Luka

you said Westbrook is currently better than Luka

you put jokic over Luka

you put embiid over Luka

You the same guy that said 15 games too early to put Luka into the top 10 then but Siakam in the top 10 after 15 games

you said masai would be fired if he traded Siakam for Luka

you said no gm would trade Booker for Luka

You can’t be trusted

Last edited:
Ja is must see TV for me now. Going to be one of the things that makes the cost of League Pass worth it this season.

Ja is electric, man. Must see TV for sure. Been loving him for a while too (pause) you can’t take your eyes off of him

he’s a 3 ball away from being special

Ja is electric, man. Must see TV for sure. Been loving him for a while too (pause) you can’t take your eyes off of him

EOk_n9cVUAE6KcQ

He's taking and hitting 30 foot 3pters now. The confidence is there.

He's top 10 at his position easily. Said it before.

Zion ain’t winning ROY unless he avg 20 10 and take NO to the playoffs

Don’t think Nunn can catch Ja either

He got the 3 ball already, you ain’t watch the rockets game?

He's taking and hitting 30 foot 3pters now. The confidence is there.

He's top 10 at his position easily. Said it before.

his 3PA rate is Very low so he can’t be taking a ton of them. quite a few of his 3’s are dare 3’s too

the deep 3 ball is something that I think at some point he’s going to have to get because it’s becoming essential for PG’s but not a big deal rn

He got the 3 ball already, you ain’t watch the rockets game?

Dare 3’s. The Rox were daring him to take them. Those aren’t the same as getting consistent respect from defenses because you are consistently a threat to pop from 3. Plus it’ll allow him to prolong his career

his 3 point rate iirc is at 16%. That’s not gonna cut it long term

the playmaking athleticism is all there

Everything about Ja’s game to me screams Iverson

Just the body type imo. He's a much better passer. Dont think he'll ever be the leading scorer in the NBA though. We've had super athletic point guards before, but idk if anyone was this good of a passer.

Just the body type imo. He's a much better passer. Dont think he'll ever be the leading scorer in the NBA though. We've had super athletic point guards before, but idk if anyone was this good of a passer.
Iverson avg 7.5 ast his rookie year

Ja is doing the impossible...

Son has made one of the dustiest franchises In the league ‘lit’ all while being being burdened with the name of the most ridiculed man in hip hop history.

That’s worthy of some MVP votes.

one could say that Ja made the grizz “fyre”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom