THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luka does have a shot profile that mirrors harden a little too much. I want him shooting mid range. He does shoot floaters and posts up which is good

A lot is going to happen to him in the playoffs (assuming they make it) that will be stressors and learning experiences. I would hope he goes the opposite way of harden and maintains a diversified shot chart and stops foul hunting so much

I never realized Luka's FT % is not that high. He should definitely improve that aspect of his game.

Lmao Khris Middleton is putting up the same numbers as Lou Williams. Who else on the Bucks is giving you 18+ a night? Clips are way too deep. They would run the Bucks out the gym in 5 games tops. I don’t know why y’all think Mike Budenholzer knows what’s he’s doing down there. As a Hawks fan I can tell you in good faith that he ain’t ****

I’d agree if the Clips hadn’t got washed by the Bucks with a full compliment of players.

Maybe the match up favours the Bucks despite the Clips having more name recognition.

There are varying degrees of it

Luka has shown flashes of harden level trickery which is what I’m hoping he doesn’t emulate
He’s already got the whining down pack. All he did the first half vs us was whine every single possession. Then the refs gave him calls

I’d agree if the Clips hadn’t got washed by the Bucks with a full compliment of players.

Maybe the match up favours the Bucks despite the Clips having more name recognition.

They washed the Lakers too but the thing is the Bucks wouldn't beat either team in a series. Bucks wouldn't even beat the Sixers in a series

I never realized Luka's FT % is not that high. He should definitely improve that aspect of his game.
Edit: my bad thought you said rate

Yeah his ft% was poor last year but improving this year. He’s a scorer way more than a shooter

Last edited:
Was at the mavs game last night and that powell loss hurt. A lot. We dont need any big name players or expensive players. All we need is a rotational player to finish the year that can rebound, roll on some picks, and play a little defense. Someone like Larry Nance or even Markieff Morris. Someone cheap and just serviceable.

MFFL.

They washed the Lakers too but the thing is the Bucks wouldn't beat either team in a series. Bucks wouldn't even beat the Sixers in a series

Clips i’m not sure about purely cause of Kawhi...

I think they would beat this version of the Lakers as presently constituted.

And Philly have the personnel but i don’t think i trust them to have the correct game plan to beat them in a series.

He wouldn’t stay long term unfortunately unless we give up Richardson. Would love to get Satoransky from Chicago

Satoransky would be great, but I feel like it's a pipe dream. As much as I liked Cov, I do NOT want him to take a minute away from Thybulle. The fact that we are even considering Cob is concerning.

I like Rose
I like Kennard (pipedream)
I like Alec Burks
Bogdan is great, but too expensive and won't stay unless we make him a starter

One thing that's for sure is that these rumours are confirming that Brand is active, which is good and bad.
  • Good: He realizes we are still missing pieces to compete
  • Bad: It's his fault we are in this position to begin with - he overpays in trades and contracts and his moves are all short term.

Tonight is about to be the most-watched Spurs game all season lol. Watch them come out flat and get smacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom