THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
him being fat.

th

Yu wouldn't be saying such hurtful things if Zion was a Laker 😐

hopefully the next time delontes name pops up, its on a check in list at a really good facility

still cant motherlovin believe nobody helped him when he was gettin stomped, not 1 ! saw on espn the 2 actually know each other and neither pressed charges.
pig that filmed him in cuffs suspended, wow

get well Delonte

I have never been this pumped for an NBA debut in my life as I am with Zion. He has looked incredibly rested and relaxed. He almost fell asleep in several games and I am very proud of him. Zion is an icon already and I can't wait for him to do great things.

I have never been this pumped for an NBA debut in my life as I am with Zion. He has looked incredibly rested and relaxed. He almost fell asleep in several games and I am very proud of him. Zion is an icon already and I can't wait for him to do great things.
Zanos about to put on his gauntlet and snap all defenses to dust.

Were people laughing with him or at him? Is it just mental illness without the substance abuse. I see Luther Wright on the streets alot, feels bad.
Often times mental illness and substance abuse goes hand in hand. If this was a semester ago I'd be able to tell you scientifically why, but I'm forgetting the details at the moment.

I've been in psychiatry for a long time now. 80 percent of my patients have some kind of substance abuse in their personal history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom