THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I’m sure glad I didn’t take that flight out to New Orleans to watch Gentry play this man 8 damn minutes in the first half.

You dudes sound dumb as **** talking about how Zion walks and runs. If you were high on Zion coming out then you should be high on him now. He ran and walk that EXACT same way this entire time and has always been this size while doing it. Calm the **** down looking at the IG and twitter memes.

Well I’m sure glad I didn’t take that flight out to New Orleans to watch Gentry play this man 8 damn minutes in the first half.

You dudes sound dumb as **** talking about how Zion walks and runs. If you were high on Zion coming out then you should be high on him now. He ran and walk that EXACT same way this entire time and has always been this size while doing it. Calm the **** down looking at the IG and twitter memes.
The plan apparently is to play him in 4-5 min bursts but probably is, by the time he's locking in, it's time to sit. Should probably be 8 minutes at a time

Damn Zion first game almost had you flewed out?

I remember thinking when Aldridge signed with the Spurs he was going to finally shoot threes. Instead he and the Spurs have doubled down on the long twos until the last month. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom