THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine listening to anyone that’s turned on him after he’s 11 minutes

Well that was my point.

People flip flop and give these wild takes all the time. I said Ja would become a fan favorite while Zion was out and he has all this pressure from the media, you just like "well the media won't even care about Ja because he's in Memphis". :lol:

you ducked that Luka being a true talent shooter argument

VERY INTERESTING
Nah Tray has been shooting better from 3 than Luka for sure. Dude is just a losing basketball player. There's a reason why there is really no negative impact on the team when he's out.

He does stuff that is fun to watch, and I respect his passing ability, but he also directly takes things off the table. Not conducive to winning.

Well I’m sure glad I didn’t take that flight out to New Orleans to watch Gentry play this man 8 damn minutes in the first half.

You dudes sound dumb as **** talking about how Zion walks and runs. If you were high on Zion coming out then you should be high on him now. He ran and walk that EXACT same way this entire time and has always been this size while doing it. Calm the **** down looking at the IG and twitter memes.
I’ve never been high on Zion. In fact I said he’d probably be injury prone.

Nah Tray has been shooting better from 3 than Luka for sure. Dude is just a losing basketball player. There's a reason why there is really no negative impact on the team when he's out.

So we going to pretend like they didn’t get beat by 35 and 22 this season when he was out?

There's 8 min left in the 3rd quarter...
Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 10.21.39 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom