THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben plays better without embiid but that don't mean the combo can't work... it needs to be a work in progress like Kobe and Shaq just less dominant lmao

Horf :blush:
Thybulle:pimp:

Lebby bout to post another self-pat IG milestone :lol:

#ALA

BE700D88-EB21-4109-83B7-FFDA9F8B8E54.gif

I never questioned how Kobe felt about the situation. My point was that it is inaccurate to say that his place on the all-time scoring list was materially impacted by the minutes he got early in his career. You haven’t said anything to make me change my opinion about that. You’re basically asking me to disregard what I saw with my own eyes for what Kobe’s perception of the situation was. I’m not going to do that. If you want to chalk that up to white privilege, be my guest.

You are just arguing just to argue now lol. Do you even remember how this convo started?

The concept was also debunked. He played like 18 MPG his rookie season, which was completely warranted because he was playing behind Eddie Jones. 25 MPG in year 2 and then was a starter full time in year 3.

Also, it works both ways. Kobe started in the NBA at age 17. Nobody did that before the era he played in.

Once again, just because he played 18 mins in yr 1and then 25 mins yr 2 doesn't mean he shouldn't have played more. He doesn't mess with coach because he thought should have but was discriminated against. I don't know what's so hard to get. also, did he not start in year 3 due to injuries?

WHAT WAS DEBUNKED?!?! and HOW WAS IT DEBUNKED?!?!

just because you thought those were fair minutes doesn't mean it was debunked. also don't think it's a laughing matter when a minority feels like he got discriminated by a white man.

not to get my Skip Bayless on, but this guy LeBron really passed out to Caruso with the shot clock winding down for him to take a stepback 3 in a close game with less than 5 minutes left

Bron really left Danny Green out to die against Simmons all night. They always fight for that switch but damn. :lol:

Lakers sorta won by getting AD, Pelicans got a young core........looks like Kuz is the one who lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom