THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
full

OK. So no Lakers regular season games are meaningful, but Clippers regular season losses are. Got it.
they are when you are fighting for playoff position.

the lakers despite all these losses are still atop the west

and they probably wont lose that top spot unless a major injury occurs

the rest of the pack is bunched together and trying to avoid the lakers early and to do so they must win

so when you guys celebrate every laker loss like its a championship in here its not that serious

many championship teams have had losing records against their playoff and finals opponents during the regular season.

but now since this thread has turned into trash take central the title has already been determined and the lakers have already lost

the lakers could get swept by the clippers in the regular season but i still wont bet against playoff bron

they are when you are fighting for playoff position.

the lakers despite all these losses are still atop the west

and they probably wont lose that top spot unless a major injury occurs

the rest of the pack is bunched together and trying to avoid the lakers early and to do so they must win

so when you guys celebrate every laker loss like its a championship in here its not that serious

many championship teams have had losing records against their playoff and finals opponents during the regular season.

but now since this thread has turned into trash take central the title has already been determined and the lakers have already lost

the lakers could get swept by the clippers in the regular season but i still wont bet against playoff bron
Lakers are 3.5 games up on the 2 spot. Not 13.5

Last edited:
That’s what I like to hear. Where would you say he probably ends up?

been told it’s a few teams. just waiting on a deal both sides can agree on. I’m sure him spraining his ankle won’t help speed the process up. :smh:

Embiid has at most two more seasons in Philly.

We shall see. If Elton can put the right shooters around them and Ben can at least attempt an outside shot every once in a while then that won’t need to happen. Ben and Embiid have both said multiple times they’ve seen great duos get split up before and they don’t want that to happen. They wanna both stay in Philly their whole careers and win rings together like the Spurs.

Lol you have to realize Kobe was comparing his rookie minutes to his peers such as A.I., Starbury, Shareef, so his minutes weren't consistend with some of his peers in his draft class.

"And I don’t know how to respond to your suggestion that I can’t objectively respond to any issue of alleged discrimination because I’m white"
Where did I say or imply this? Please quote it.
You twice mentioned the fact I’m white through the course of this discussion. Why else would you mention it? How would it be relevant otherwise? You interjected something personal about me that had really nothing to do what we were talking about just because?

You twice mentioned the fact I’m white through the course of this discussion. Why else would you mention it? How would it be relevant otherwise? You interjected something personal about me that had really nothing to do what we were talking about just because?

I watched all of Kobe’s rookie year. Did you? He played as much as he deserved. He was not a better player than the people playing ahead of him. Saying it was age discrimination is honestly laughable.

it was once but it was after you claimed Kobe's claim of being discriminated due to his age is "honestly laughable". I mentioned it because in this very country, historically white males rebuke minorities' claims of discrimination. i'm sure you are very aware of this, and maybe your choice of words wasn't the best. but i do take fault as well. i should have not brought up your race into this.

we should just move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom