THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2723CA3F-5048-4380-897D-C9105FE721DF.jpeg

Steph plays for a team I root against unless he's playing a Lebron team. I dislike the way he celebrates and I can't forgive him and his teammates for giving up a 3-1 lead against Lebron's Cavs.

That said, I can respect the other parts of his game. He sets screens for others. He moves without the ball. He generally doesn't foul bait. He fights for boards even though he's undersized.

So I hate him but respect him at the same time.

There's nothing about Harden's game I respect lol

Last edited:

I would hate watching harden embarrass my team also
Where was “DPOY” Ben Simmons during this game?

Lol

Ben Simmons had 29-13-11 that game and was guarding Westbrook who went 9-22 from the field and 6 points below his PPG average.

“Biggest game of the year for L.A.” could mean either team or even the city itself. :lol:

Anyway, I think they get us in this one. Hard to beat a really good team 3 times in a row.
Negative

January Bron is Booty he prob gonna lay another egg
Like 7-20 type night lol

Harden is fun to watch. Son either blazing hot and killing a team or dribbling all day, shooting bricks, turning the ball over and not playing defense. He stays brining the lulz which makes it fun to watch him.

Random

Random Note.

The Kings have a weird roster, NAME wise.

They have ONE player on their roster that has a last name that ends in a letter that comes AFTER the letter J. (Swanigan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom