THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers have obvious issues but I can’t even get that mad over the loss yesterday.

End of a 5 game road trip. 3 games in 4 nights. Shrug. Lakers shot 6/31 from three & the Sixers shot 13/37. It happens like that sometimes. this is basketball.

game was won in the 2nd quarter when the Sixers bench kept hitting threes and expanded their lead to 15+. Just too big of a whole to dig out of.

And Yet the Lakers almost did come back in the 4th lol. The Bron fast break dunk and Caruso Alley-Oop had me hyped. Bron missed the 3 to cut it to 2, Horford responded with a 5-0 run and it was curtains after that.

Going to be really interesting come playoff time to see how Matisse Thybulle is handled by the Sixers and their opponents.

When teams actually start playing defense and stretching out to the perimeter aggressively and things start to break down, Philly’s gonna be at a hell of a disadvantage with no shooters and one dude that damn near can’t dribble or pass.

He’s a hell of a defender though.

Bro IDK who made this Pelicans schedule but they Have really screwed them over to start the season.

They have played 27/46 games vs above .500 teams this season... the next highest team is Atlanta at 23. There's also some other teams with good records who have had by far some of the easiest schedules in the league, but for some reason it isn't spoken on.

ALA yall had yall lil fun. Go head and yuck it up while you can. HOU LAC and BOS all losing tonite. As it is written, so it shall be

Going to be really interesting come playoff time to see how Matisse Thybulle is handled by the Sixers and their opponents.

When teams actually start playing defense and stretching out to the perimeter aggressively and things start to break down, Philly’s gonna be at a hell of a disadvantage with no shooters and one dude that damn near can’t dribble or pass.

He’s a hell of a defender though.

This isn’t the roster we’re going to have in three weeks.

Also, do we have JJ Redick still? No. But everybody we put out there besides Ben is capable of hitting threes. And when you have 5 All Defense level players on your team then when the game slows down in the playoffs it should make things a hell of a lot easier.

Lakers have obvious issues but I can’t even get that mad over the loss yesterday.

End of a 5 game road trip. 3 games in 4 nights. Shrug. Lakers shot 6/31 from three & the Sixers shot 13/37. It happens like that sometimes. this is basketball.

game was won in the 2nd quarter when the Sixers bench kept hitting threes and expanded their lead to 15+. Just too big of a whole to dig out of.

And Yet the Lakers almost did come back in the 4th lol. The Bron fast break dunk and Caruso Alley-Oop had me hyped. Bron missed the 3 to cut it to 2, Horford responded with a 5-0 run and it was curtains after that.
We was missing 2 starters lol definitely a bad loss

losing cause Milton, Neto & Korkmaz made as many 3s as our entire team definitely sucks but I don’t think it’s worse than any of our other losses.

Are the Lakers supposed to go undefeated?
Definitely not worse than the Magic loss but bad still. The biggest thing is that some guys (mainly Bron) didn’t try on defense

Bout to lose the game of the year

“Biggest game of the year for L.A.” could mean either team or even the city itself. :lol:

Anyway, I think they get us in this one. Hard to beat a really good team 3 times in a row.

F60BBF9E-FE27-466E-9010-A166A9E16F7E.jpeg

Bout to lose the game of the year

The worst thing that can happen to the Lakers is a W with Kuzma having a good game. It could fool them into thinking they shouldn't trade him and have them enter the playoffs with a guy who scores 4 points every third game as their third option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom