THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was LITERALLY just talking about Kobe and Lebron passing him 5 mins before the news came out.

Celebrity deaths have never had a major impact on me. But, this one for some reason just feels bad. I watched him for over half of my life and even though he wasn’t one of my favorites, he was a great nevertheless.

The fact that his oldest daughter was on that helicopter too makes it even worse. Just can’t believe it. I hope whoever knows Vanessa personally will stick by her for a long time and do whatever they can to comfort her in need. Losing your husband after he finally retired and was enjoying post-retirement on top of your oldest daughter...... I can’t even imagine

Man. I was watching bad boys and my cousin sent me a text. But of course I couldn’t get a good signal so I was waiting for like an hour to make sure. Just terrible

kobe-chopper-870x545.jpg

What's the seat/weight capacity on one of these typically?

What's even more crushing is that I'm not sure if Kobe was on speaking terms with his parents before the crash.

Just a reminder to mend a broken relationship with any loved one.
I was wondering this as well, and was looking forward to his Hall of Fame speech this summer and was hoping they would be there to support each other.

Calling out tmz, good

Glad he did that, no one wants to learn about the death of a loved one that way.

Have they confirmed that only one of his kids were on the plane?

Anyone know if he reconciled with his parents? I hope he did.

I really hope did get back on good terms with his folks.

kobee.jpg

You showed our era what greatness is. You gave it your all...every time. Straight Killer on the court and off the court. Was just watching your interview w Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson. Mannn. Wish I had the chance to meet you while you were here. As I pray for your family, I’ll try my best to be more grateful than I am crushed. #24forever

Man some people need to relax ...

Just because someone was talking **** about K9be yesterday or just minutes before this tragedy happened, it's irrelevant to that person emotions after.

I talk **** everyday about Lebron ... but if that dude was to tragically pass away and lil Bron was with him. I would no doubt shed a tear.

At the end of the day with all their flaws, they are role models a generations upon generations. They are great men and leaders. They have gave so much for their community and play an important part in a lot of kids lives, especially those with a void.

Above all they are family men, that undoubtedly love their kids, spouses, parents, etc.

Just on that merit it is a tragic lost to the world.

As some in here have said, I've never been one to be affected by famous people passing but this **** actually brought me to tears in the gym.

I'm not gonna lie and say I remember many of Mike's greatest moments or when he was at his peak, being 32 years old, but I damn sure remember almost every single one of Kobe's great moments and how it felt like I was watching more than sports and truly something that just meant more; as ridiculous as that sounds. **** I haven't thought back on in 15 years but I'm having vivid memories of coming to high school everyday junior year during that month long stretch of 40+ and me and the team talking almost every morning about what we were seeing and how it truly was beyond belief

This is perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom