THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to fly cross country on Tuesday. I’m not scared because of what happened to Kobe, but the situation does make me feel like I’m not ready to be that far away from my wife and son right now, even for just a couple of days. No choice but to go, but I’m going to hug them both extra tight before I leave.

24D636D7-345B-4BF4-BEF8-8A0921A826B2.jpeg

I saw on MSNBC that the pilot contacted air traffic control asking for clearance to fly in another fly zone due to poor visibility.

It took Air Traffic Control 15 minutes to respond with the clearance!!!! 15 gotdam minutes!!!

While waiting for the Clearance to be issued, the Copter had been flying in circles per the report. When the clearance finally came, the Copter had made a U-Turn and began losing altitude.

Someone in air traffic control done f**ked up man.

The social media era is wild bro. Let this man’s family, friends, fans grieve for God’s sake. This news didn’t even break 6 hours ago!

imagine meeting someone in person and they say “my father died in a car crash” and you reply “that’s tragic. You got a video of the accident?” stop letting the internet turn real life tragedies into entertainment value

See, I don't think this is on TMZ. I think this is on whoever leaks info TO TMZ. TMZ is going to be TMZ. :

tmz doesn’t have to report everything it takes in. If they want to break news on every time Justin Bieber takes a dump or hot tips when Leo glances at a woman under 25, fine. But this is people dying.

have some discretion and sensitivity.

I saw on MSNBC that the pilot contacted air traffic control asking for clearance to fly in another fly zone due to poor visibility.

It took Air Traffic Control 15 minutes to respond with the clearance!!!! 15 gotdam minutes!!!

While waiting for the Clearance to be issued, the Copter had been flying in circles per the report. When the clearance finally came, the Copter had made a U-Turn and began losing altitude.

Someone in air traffic control done f**ked up man.

Sad as ****, they were saying on CNN when it broke that the weather was bad and visibility was poor so people weren’t flying. They shouldn’t have been in the air, ****in heartbreaking ****

tmz doesn’t have to report everything it takes in. If they want to break news on every time Justin Bieber takes a dump or hot tips when Leo glances at a woman under 25, fine. But this is people dying.

have some discretion and sensitivity.

Peace to you.

TMZ is TMZ.

Asking TMZ to have some discretion, assuming they DON'T, is just a wild thing to ask of them.

We honestly don't know what their protocol is when it comes to releasing info.

The responsibility isn't on them, it is on public service workers to keep their mouths shut.

Sad as ****, they were saying on CNN when it broke that the weather was bad and visibility was poor so people weren’t flying. They shouldn’t have been in the air, ****in heartbreaking ****
Human error and accidents are the number 1 cause of death. I wish Kobe and the people in that copter took a drive up that 405 freeway instead. Ain't no gotdamn traffic on Sundays anyway. Smdh.

Ya Mf are making me depress man ....

I'm out of this thread for tonight.

I feel so sorry for his wife and daughters.

No amount of money can replace the void of a father.

News outlets been trash for decades bruh. This isn’t something groundbreaking. News media sources are the equivalent of trolls on YouTube that would post “First!” On a video. They always feel some sense of accomplishment being the first to report on any major story. So the nerds at TMZ wanted to stick their chest out and say yeah we got the Kobe death report first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom