THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E2A30B49-E4E6-4458-9CCA-D332241A7CB0.png

Man, I was hoping he’d take Dwight up on his offer on the slam dunk contest and I was for sure looking forward to it. 🥺

dwight gonna come up with something good to tribute Kobe. He has to.

ESPN showing the flashback to 81, jalen asking why they don’t double team or triple team him. Never thought of that myself lol

Man some people need to relax ...

Just because someone was talking **** about K9be yesterday or just minutes before this tragedy happened, it's irrelevant to that person emotions after.

I talk **** everyday about Lebron ... but if that dude was to tragically pass away and lil Bron was with him. I would no doubt shed a tear.

At the end of the day with all their flaws, they are role models a generations upon generations. They are great men and leaders. They have gave so much for their community and play an important part in a lot of kids lives, especially those with a void.

Above all they are family men, that undoubtedly love their kids, spouses, parents, etc.

Just on that merit it is a tragic lost to the world.
This

I saw on MSNBC that the pilot contacted air traffic control asking for clearance to fly in another fly zone due to poor visibility.

It took Air Traffic Control 15 minutes to respond with the clearance!!!! 15 gotdam minutes!!!

While waiting for the Clearance to be issued, the Copter had been flying in circles per the report. When the clearance finally came, the Copter had made a U-Turn and began losing altitude.

Someone in air traffic control done f**ked up man.
So it all could've been avoided. That dude in traffic control got to be fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom