THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw on MSNBC that the pilot contacted air traffic control asking for clearance to fly in another fly zone due to poor visibility.

It took Air Traffic Control 15 minutes to respond with the clearance!!!! 15 gotdam minutes!!!

While waiting for the Clearance to be issued, the Copter had been flying in circles per the report. When the clearance finally came, the Copter had made a U-Turn and began losing altitude.

Someone in air traffic control done f**ked up man.

ktla just now reporting that they had to wait because there was another helicopter in the airspace so they had to circle around until the other chopper was clear.

My guy
BBFD0A81-47B7-4884-9EFE-08946EC6B591.jpeg
86D6CEBB-9816-4E99-92D9-CF885B12695B.jpeg
58859009-9872-4FCE-A234-075E7037AA79.jpeg
B86EEBC2-9B9D-4E91-A485-CBBB3DB50873.jpeg

Been Banned from the Laker thread for a min, but wanted to tell all the dudes and that thread that in hurting for you guys. Been crying for a min it’s sad.

So used to watching him down the stretch at the twilight of his career when his game was tweaked to account for his age, that you sometimes forget how ridiculously gifted he was athletically.

In my opinion right there with MJ as the best combination of basketball skill, athletic ability and competitiveness.

Man.

Shed tears a couple times the last couple of hours. Between me having to rush my mother to the hospital on Tuesday and now this I been crying on and off all week.

Y’all be cool. Hug the people you love and don’t waste time on anything other than enjoying the time we have here with the people we love. We don’t get a heads up when our time runs out. Sad, man.

Feels like the whole world stopped today man. To all you Kobe fans that I’ve went back and forth with over the years, i know you all feel it the most, if i feel like this now. Keep y’all head up man. This **** hard for all of us who love basketball. All of us who love sports period

was looking forward to LO speaking, got teary eyed talking about trading places with Kobe :frown:

I think we all thought that he would’ve jumped out 500 feet and landed on his feet unscathed too that’s why the denial was so heavy :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom