THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
503A9AB4-1869-498B-A18E-34FB167EB2EB.jpeg
Me n the homies feet’s for our rec league game today .. only fitting

waiting for a clearance when the weather is poor is not uncommon. If it was really a problem for the helicopter, he could have just declared an emergency and gotten priority over everything. Somebody ****ed up somewhere, but it’d be premature to blame atc.
Could the pilot have been like, f it I'll land wherever once I get visibility... I can't wait for yall

As a Suns fan, this dude Bean kept breaking my heart. Always hated dude as a player and even in retirement but I realized now I hated him because he was so damn good.

RIP KOBE.

This **** hurts.

People on eBay paying $200-$400 for fake and replica Kobe jerseys. Blows my mind how far people will go to be included or feel like they’re apart of something

Young Bean’s charisma was HEAVILY slept on because of how fierce of a competitor he was. Here’s another gem to make you smile.

After Nip, i didnt think i'd ever take a celebs death so hard. Unbelievable. Literally speechless.

Hope his parents, his wife and kids have the strength to pull through.

I talk **** to you Laker dudes all the time, but I've been shedding tears all day to this stuff. Can't imagine being in your shoes. Feel for you guys today.

QFT,this life **** is bigger than any rivalry or disagreement. Feeling for all the Lakers fam in here rn as a fan of the sport.

Truly one of the most shocking and tragic days I can remember ever in sports

Could the pilot have been like, f it I'll land wherever once I get visibility... I can't wait for yall

In that situation, he’d just declare an emergency. If you’re on an flight in the clouds, you need clearance from atc. Any deviations from what they say are major violations, and they could easily pull his certificate. If he saw a nice place to land and needed to land, he would have cancelled his flight plan (which you can do when not in the clouds) and landed. If he was in the clouds and had to land immediately, he would have declared an emergency. At that point, atc would give him immediate priority, and would give him decisive and quick directions on where to go, and get everybody else out of his way.

People on eBay paying $200-$400 for fake and replica Kobe jerseys. Blows my mind how far people will go to be included or feel like they’re apart of something
I’ve been looking to grab one(since early dec) but fakes are rampant & now all the prices have jumped within the last few hrs ... some almost double

I hate to make this about religion, but tragedies like this always make me wonder what type of loving god would allow stuff like this to happen.

Also, I want to show big ups to the thread today and keeping it civil and paying their respects. Even though we often talk greasy to each other, ever one coming together today shows that regardless of the team you rep, we all love and respect the game and what it’s given to us and others. Respect :nthat::nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom