THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are going hard for and against Kobe.

They are also going super hard about the women that accused him of rape.

**** is crazy man .. I dont know what happen that night, but like Kobe said, to him it was consensual but after he realize to her it might not have been.

Let her live ...

People are ruthless... is ok to mourn and is ok if you dont because you think he did an unthinkable act. However, no one had the right to dictate or talk down others for their emotions.

^As much as I am sad that kobe died so young, I still don't want Lebron to win 🤷‍♂️

1580181983187.gif

^As much as I am sad that kobe died so young, I still don't want Lebron to win 🤷‍♂️

You’re getting some heat for this, but I’m with you.

But really I’m still so down Kobe passed (and of course saddened by all the losses on that held) He had so much more to give to his family, the game, and us all. Never been affected by a celeb death like this. And I wasn’t even a fan of him on the Lakers but it’s bigger than that obv. Big loss.

Please don’t say Lebron caused the accident somehow. I’ve been hearing this all day at work.

no, I mean the fact that LeBron is reacting to the death of Kobe makes me sick to my stomach. They was supposed to retire and enjoy Hollywood together when it’s all said and done. This timeline we in right now the worst timeline.

Also, seen the news on Nike.. should go speak with Vanessa and let her and her kids decide

let them get a decent percentage of the profits and also fund some sorta charity in Kobe’s honor

same goes for any other creative projects and/or things that could generate profit

Please don’t say Lebron caused the accident somehow. I’ve been hearing this all day at work.
people watch too much youtube videos. not everything is some satanic ritual for the rich white man that no one knows about that polls all the strings smh

what caused the bad accident was bad weather and just bad luck

Listen.

I have flame suit on ...

And although I believe a lot of NBA players are deeply saddened and hurt by this, people that are chasing immortality also see possibilities.

Facts are, lot of people have seen, capitalized and benefited from one tragedy or another. We dont know their true intentions and just because their have their own agenda necessarily mean it cant coincide.

If they go down 3-0 to the Clippers tomorrow they are no longer the marginal favorites that they currently are.

And this would overcoming overwhelming expectations rather than a record breaking team in the 73-9 Warriors. Different feel but a similar magnitude.
they not losing that game. no matter what

As a lebron hater, we gotta bring this **** home man. I want him to win it all this year, I’m back purp n gold for life man. I jumped **** once the young ins got shipped out but the people need this, sports need this. Do it for bean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom