THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he’s already dead (the pilot). There was no clearance given, as he wasn’t on an instrument flight plan. The helicopter pilot is the one who made the decision.
Idk of that’s cause there is audio of somebody giving him clearance for something

In a helicopter, If you have engine failure, they are designed so that the rotor will continue to spin, and you can make a controlled descent (they are dangerous). People who go through the process to get their helicopter license practice them often in case of such an emergency.

the helicopter impacted the ground at 150 mph+. I am also curious as to what happened, but sadly, it’s likely that weather played a major or primary factor. There are many things to speculate about, but it’ll take time for the investigators to piece it together.
In a helicopter, If you have engine failure, they are designed so that the rotor will continue to spin, and you can make a controlled descent (they are dangerous). People who go through the process to get their helicopter license practice them often in case of such an emergency.

the helicopter impacted the ground at 150 mph+. I am also curious as to what happened, but sadly, it’s likely that weather played a major or primary factor. There are many things to speculate about, but it’ll take time for the investigators to piece it together.
seeing them interview the older gent..with all the hills in the background makes me sick

Screenshot_20200129-001938.png

:wow:

“He knew where we were coming from,” Fitch said. “He knew the Clippers were in need of a lot of help and were in dire need of a lot of things, including ownership. We had a lot of long talks about what he should do and where he should go and I said, ‘I can take you and you can play 48 minutes a game with anybody I got here, but it’s not going to be the career I want for you.’

“He benefited from us not taking him and money-wise he probably got more getting drafted where he did than he would have gotten out of Donald Sterling. I didn’t want him to have to go through all the things we were going through there.”

100% sure if they told Kobe they were going pick him, his agent would threaten to go to Italy like they did with New Jersey lol

I know everyone grieves differently, but it feels like Jerry West is taking this the hardest of any non-family member. He’s done like 5 interviews and is devastated and in tears each time. A lot of other guys have discussed it so much by now that they’re almost numb (which is expected and human nature) but West is as emotional the 5th interview as he was the 1st one.

Blood isn't the only thing that makes people family

Idk of that’s cause there is audio of somebody giving him clearance for something

all they did was as far as clearances go, was allow the helicopter to transition through the airspace around major airports in the area. The airports such as van nuys and Burbank have a large radius of airspace that they control. The helicopter wanted to fly without air traffic control routing,and wanted to fly through that airport airspace to get further west. The tower controllers cleared the helicopter through the airspace when the other traffic going into the airports permitted. They were basically just making sure that the helicopter kept a safe distance from landing traffic, and then once the landing traffic was out of the way, told them that they could proceed through that airspace.

all they did was as far as clearances go, was allow the helicopter to transition through the airspace around major airports in the area. The airports such as van nuys and Burbank have a large radius of airspace that they control. The helicopter wanted to fly without air traffic control routing,and wanted to fly through that airport airspace to get further west. The tower controllers cleared the helicopter through the airspace when the other traffic going into the airports permitted. They were basically just making sure that the helicopter kept a safe distance from landing traffic, and then once the landing traffic was out of the way, told them that they could proceed through that airspace.
Got cha

I don't care to know who's at fault or why. That's should be use to instruct pilots and implement ORM procedures to minimize and/or eliminate the risk.

At this point, finding someone guilty of an accident is throwing salt to the wound and loading guns to be used to the guilty's family.

Finding out any human fault is not going to bring any closure IMO.

I don't care to know who's at fault or why. That's should be use to instruct pilots and implement ORM procedures to minimize and/or eliminate the risk.

At this point, finding someone guilty of an accident is throwing salt to the wound and loading guns to be used to the guilty's family.

Finding out any human fault is not going to bring any closure IMO.
Idk about Kobe's wife but if it was my family I'd like to know what exactly happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom