THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I don’t ever watch Bulls games so I have no idea what he’s looked like this year other than some highlights but how the hell is Coby White shooting 37% from the field on the year :lol: is he just throwing up a bunch of wild *** layups?

Nick tho :rofl:

Screenshot_20200201-052626_Instagram.jpg

uvriIw.gif

Whiteside ******* dominated last night. Best game I’ve ever seen him play on both ends. Highly surprised.

Hayes wrong for the s my d comment. Its not that important bruh.

Mad entitled.

I’m cool with the all star snubs (Book and Beal) talking their ish. They been operating at a high level for years. But an average rookie?? :smh:

Dude acting like he’s had the type of season Ja has.

Kyrie & Dame :smh:

Dame looking like the best player in the league right now. The shot making and confidence is disgusting.

Also we might have to stop slandering Jordan Clarkson by calling Kuz big Clarkson. They operating on different ends of the spectrum at present. JC is ballin in Utah.

i been saying it. that dude referring to kobe as his brother made me cringe and angry because kobe never really had a relationship with him like that

There’s a lot I can say about this but I’ve held back cause everything is still so fresh...but man I swear there’s some nastiness to how they’re trying to turn this into a part of Bron’s story. And I’m not putting it on him either...but rather the powers that be. **** is starting to feel like one big massive production for entertainment.

They’re milking the hell out this thing to turn this into a LeBron/Lakers storyline. The idea of there being a “burden” on LeBron to deliver now is crazy and feels like the subplot to a Drama.

Mad entitled.

I’m cool with the all star snubs (Book and Beal) talking their ish. They been operating at a high level for years. But an average rookie?? :smh:

Dude acting like he’s had the type of season Ja has.
I wouldn't have gone on social media but I would've been upset too. If a rising stars wasn't usa vs worlds format he could've made it to the game.

I know i was upset that Bron didn’t shoot 100X last night but the real Hate that folks still have for Bron in here smh, some real suckas in here. Talking about he milking another man death for his own clout

Yes, Bron & Kobe may not of been bff’s but the league is a brother hood, something us average folks have 0 clue about. Kobe gave Bron a pair of kicks when he was 16. There is interview on espn of Lebron showing his old apartment where in his room he says he has posters of Mj,Iverson, & Kobe. Kobe’s last social media post is congratulating Lebron. Don’t see how people can even question why Lebron calling kobe his brother and questioning his mourning into clout chasing smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom