THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i been saying it. that dude referring to kobe as his brother made me cringe and angry because kobe never really had a relationship with him like that
There’s a lot I can say about this but I’ve held back cause everything is still so fresh...but man I swear there’s some nastiness to how they’re trying to turn this into a part of Bron’s story. And I’m not putting it on him either...but rather the powers that be. **** is starting to feel like one big massive production for entertainment.

They’re milking the hell out this thing to turn this into a LeBron/Lakers storyline. The idea of there being a “burden” on LeBron to deliver now is crazy and feels like the subplot to a Drama.

If it's anything these Kobe stories has led me to believe, is that Kobe was a lot more personable then he let on & had relationships with a lot of people. So i have no idea how dudes are coming in here acting as if Bron was faking it.

Hell it was highly publicized that Kyrie called Kobe when he won the chip, and yet we hear now that Kawhi did the same thing after last years chip. We have no idea what these people relationship is whatsoever :smh:

As far as the media.... this is what they do $$$, doesn't matter what happens. they're gonna drive narratives & they're gonna create story lines. unfortunately Kobe's death & The Lakers aren't exempt from that. Lebron leading the Lakers to a chip was already big business, Him doing it under these circumstances ramps it up to 1000.

1580574725871.png

I’m pretty sure Ramona dont know **** about Bron and Kobe’s relationship
None of us do

some of y’all still trashy scum in here
Ain’t learn **** after this tragedy

grow up and let that hurt go
These folks didn’t learn a damn thing man.

Maybe you and a few others misinterpreted what I said. I piggy backed off of don ramon don ramon but I DID NOT say what he said.

I couldn't give less of a **** about what Lebron or Kobe's "relationship" was really like. I am simply referring to how this ordeal is being made into a Lebron narrative in the media. I'm talking about how after the tribute...Stephen A interchangeably goes from being somber to getting back in character to tell us how he knows "Kobe would have wanted Lebron" to do this, this, and that. The building narrative from all the talking heads of some "burden" being placed on his shoulders. This is HEAVILY produced and a blind man can see it.

Maybe you and a few others misinterpreted what I said. I piggy backed off of don ramon don ramon but I DID NOT say what he said.

I couldn't give less of a **** about what Lebron or Kobe's "relationship" was really like. I am simply referring to how this ordeal is being made into a Lebron narrative in the media. I'm talking about how after the tribute...Stephen A interchangeably goes from being somber to getting back in character to tell us how he knows "Kobe would have wanted Lebron" to do this, this, and that. The building narrative from all the talking heads of some "burden" being placed on his shoulders. This is HEAVILY produced and a blind man can see it.
Stephen A and the rest of the media trash

**** Doc trash too cuz he came out the other day and said the way to honor Kobe is for them to win the chip

It’s going to be ugly if the Lakers lose. My opinion on Bron ain’t changing but yeah I can smell the nastiness brewing.

And i think this is ****** up too...which is exactly my point. Kobe's death has been baked into Lebron narrative and now what happens for the rest of the season is going to be one BIG ******* movie for a league that's supposedly in a ratings decline.

You see how nasty this **** is underneath the surface?

It’s going to be ugly if the Lakers lose. My opinion on Bron ain’t changing but yeah I can smell the nastiness brewing.
Oh yeah it’s gonna be vicious. Dudes gonna completely thrash him. Completely unfair too
Same folks saying they embracing him now gonna be the ones saying he failed to do it for Bean and he no longer a laker lol

I’m pretty sure Ramona dont know **** about Bron and Kobe’s relationship
None of us do

some of y’all still trashy scum in here
Ain’t learn **** after this tragedy

grow up and let that hurt go

Yeah, I really don’t see the point in trying to judge from the outside how close Kobe and LeBron were or see why it should matter when their relationship developed. If LeBron feels like he lost a brother, who are any of us to question it? He feels how he feels.

And i think this is ****ed up too...which is exactly my point. Kobe's death has been baked into Lebron narrative and now what happens for the rest of the season is going to be one BIG ****ing movie for a league that's supposedly in a ratings decline.

You see how nasty this **** is underneath the surface?

and it’s going 100% going to come from both sides.

“he failed Kobe. This is why we didn’t want him”
“The burden of winning was too strong. He gets a pass”

I see it. Like a 27 inch zenith. Believe it.

If Lebron wasn’t on the lakers RN no one would give a damn if they needed to win the chip or not
Yeah, I really don’t see the point in trying to judge from the outside how close Kobe and LeBron were or see why it should matter when their relationship developed. If LeBron feels like he lost a brother, who are any of us to question it? He feels how he feels.
Facts. Some people were so crushed they called out of work and they ain’t even meet kobe. And they wanna **** on Bron and Kobe relationship like they ain’t really good friends. Media don’t know Jack ****
And it’s come out that Bean had good relationships with almost the entire league!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom