THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man between the Grizz, Pelicans, and Blazers I have no idea who I want to make the 8th seed. The real young cores or a Blazers team with Collins and Nurkic back.

And i think this is ****ed up too...which is exactly my point. Kobe's death has been baked into Lebron narrative and now what happens for the rest of the season is going to be one BIG ****ing movie for a league that's supposedly in a ratings decline.

You see how nasty this **** is underneath the surface?
You're scratching the surface.

Man between the Grizz, Pelicans, and Blazers I have no idea who I want to make the 8th seed. The real young cores or a Blazers team with Collins and Nurkic back.
Blazers fasho making it. Not sure who gets in between San antone and Memphis. Starting to lean with the grizz

and it’s going 100% going to come from both sides.

“he failed Kobe. This is why we didn’t want him”
“The burden of winning was too strong. He gets a pass”

I see it. Like a 27 inch zenith. Believe it.

And people won't acknowledge the actual truth. Maybe the team wasn't good enough just yet lol? Maybe the team they lose to is just better? Similar to Harden vs. GS. Golden State was just a better team, but that's just a boring narrative.

The only thing I'll say about this whole Lebron and Kobe thing is there is no way I believed that they gave him a speech on a piece of paper or whatever. That was all theatrical :lol:

This looked beautiful 4real...Shout out to Dallas, I been bluffin on making that trip but gotta pull up on my dawgs D StaXX D StaXX @Vincent Van Goat one of these days

We lit! Ended up coming back to the crib just to get a picture.
A962CF3C-386D-47E7-AC1C-9F030DD30B0D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom