THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emma been the top girl's name for the past 5 years?

I've never met one Emma :lol:
I've never met an ugly "Emma" in my lifetime. Though, I've never met a Liam.

Liam is a pretty good name, and isn't as common yet.

It's not like he named his son a common name like Muhammad or something...

Didn’t realize how ugly it’s getting for horford in Philly. Apparently he bolted from his locker last night

Embiid told the crowd to shut the **** up after hitting a 3

Damb

I follow every Sixer beat writer and local account on Twitter...haven’t heard a single word of Horford “bolting from his locker last night”

That’s good about Embiid, hopefully he continues playing like he gives a ****...as we improved to 24-2 at home during that game last night.

Don’t get these lil Sixer haters all riled up with this post of yours.

I follow every Sixer beat writer and local account on Twitter...haven’t heard a single word of Horford “bolting from his locker last night”

That’s good about Embiid, hopefully he continues playing like he gives a ****...as we improved to 24-2 at home during that game last night.

Don’t get these lil Sixer haters all riled up with this post of yours.
Take it up with Jackie Mac who was the one that reported it on the windhorst pod

Off topic but has anyone tried the broom trick today? NASA has said that today is the only day the Earths gravitational pull will have brooms standing up straight on its own

Take it up with Jackie Mac who was the one that reported it on the windhorst pod

Ah yes, Jackie Macmullan, the Boston reporter who tried coming into the Sixers locker room for the first time in her life last night. I’m sure she has tremendous access to everyone on our roster and knows exactly how and when everyone leaves. One of our beat writers tweeted out last night as they saw her walking towards the locker room that they guaranteed there would be some type of “locker room dissension/chemistry” article from her on the way right afterwards and guess they were right :lol:

D132210F-65E5-44B7-8D1F-A83AA3251B00.png

My sis went viral fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom