THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How cum PG13 doesn't get any flack for teaming up with Kawhi?

How many times does a player who just finished in the top 3 for the MVP race and also a top 5-12 player in his prime ask to team up with a top player in his position who just won the FMVP?
He's always been one of those big name players that nobody really cares enough about to slander. Also probably relates to the history of his hairline

How many times does a player who just finished in the top 3 for the MVP race and also a top 5-12 player in his prime ask to team up with a top player in his position who just won the FMVP?

PG got traded to the Clippers. He didn’t sign there as a FA like LeBron did with the Heat and KD did with the Warriors, so that’s one difference.

Really? Why? Y'all white? We ain't using governments like that. All my homies got nicknames or just first names or just last names from sports or initials.
Far from white bro. We do all the same addressing as you. Just happen to do first n last.

Example in the group chat. We will get ones attention by sayin “aye John Smith”

“Jon smith. You a wild ****a boi”

Far from white bro. We do all the same addressing as you. Just happen to do first n last.

Yeah, I don’t think that’s a racial/cultural thing. It’s just a circle of friends thing. I’m white and my group of friends never uses 1st and and last names. Everyone has nicknames. But I’ve been around other dudes who all call each other by last names. Seems like each group has a way of doing things.

Thought Suns drafted Hunter for a second. Legit thought they would go for Brandon Clarke if they wanted to draft a 20-somethin' rookie, but maybe Cam Johnson becomes the goods, who knows

Where are you from?

Only time we'd ever do that is 1, someone has a really random known name where you gotta say both of em, like if his name Clark Kent or Shawn carter. Or 2, to be funny, like if they got a dumb long name or a suffix on the end like The 3rd lmao. A lot of time names of the homies is usually just a descriptor followed by their first name...like fat Mike or white Bron. Made a new friend the other day at the gym and we call him Robin Harris cuz he a Bebe's kid house party dad face head *** *****.

DE6928C3-209E-4D2D-91D0-BB70CEDE61D2.jpeg
Classic

PG got traded to the Clippers. He didn’t sign there as a FA like LeBron did with the Heat and KD did with the Warriors, so that’s one difference.

technically, you are right. But didn't PG13 ask to specifically get traded to Clippers. If he didn't ask for that, Kawhi wouldn't be there. Him asking for that pretty much made that whole thing happen.

PG13 is a fraud
Nobody really holds him accountable to his choking or team hopping

technically, you are right. But didn't PG13 ask to specifically get traded to Clippers. If he didn't ask for that, Kawhi wouldn't be there. Him asking for that pretty much made that whole thing happen.

Sure. But PG never has never been the consensus best player in the league joining two other all-stars or defecting to the team he was up on 3-1 in the playoffs the season before. It’s just different on a lot of levels.

Nate's team preview pods with the local experts have been pretty exceptional

I enjoyed the TWolves and Wizards ones in particular. The moves that the Wizards made from last July to this July are astonishing :lol:

Sure. But PG never has never been the consensus best player in the league joining two other all-stars or defecting to the team he was up on 3-1 in the playoffs the season before. It’s just different on a lot of levels.

i mean i agree there are definitely levels to this. but c'mon, PG13 was just first-team for BOTH all-nba and all-defensive. he should feel like he can and wanna kick Kawhi's *** in a playoff series, not join up with him. but it's wherever. i can see why he didn't get any flack from the responses here lol.

i mean i agree there are definitely levels to this. but c'mon, PG13 was just first-team for BOTH all-nba and all-defensive. he should feel like he can and wanna kick Kawhi's *** in a playoff series, not join up with him. but it's wherever. i can see why he didn't get any flack from the responses here lol.

Durant got beat by the warriors and should have ran it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom