THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How cum PG13 doesn't get any flack for teaming up with Kawhi?

How many times does a player who just finished in the top 3 for the MVP race and also a top 5-12 player in his prime ask to team up with a top player in his position who just won the FMVP?

Because at the end of the day...he’s Black Hayward.

When white Hayward went to play with Kyrie...nobody rightfully batted an eye. Black Hayward ain’t “that”. It’s like when Cp3 went to play with Harden. It’s a good look...but it ain’t definite. Bron & KD are on a whole nother level of franchise changing player. And them teaming up with other equally franchise changing players in Curry/Wade is all but a formality and different.

lol I never defended KD for that. I have been on record saying he's a *** for that.

you started doing that recently to troll. I am certain I can pull up posts of you defending and/or agreeing with those defending KD’s decision. In the last year or so you’ve been calling KD beta and then comparing any players who move to another team.

you started doing that recently to troll. I am certain I can pull up posts of you defending and/or agreeing with those defending KD’s decision. In the last year or so you’ve been calling KD beta and then comparing any players who move to another team.

No troll lol

Even ray charles can see that that was a *** move.

Do i get why kd did it? Sure. Would I defend it? Nope.

Been calling kd betaboi for at least 3+ years btw

what were you saying B?

scrennshot023983.png

This is the one I was referring to. Call it "understanding" if you want. Sounds like defending his decision.

Since then, you've been coming in here with posts like the PG one today asking why he isn't being criticized. Or wondering why CP3 wasn't criticized.

scrennshot023982.png

I'm sure you must just be a curious person and it's in no way related to KD catching heat for joining GSW.

scrennshot023983.png

This is the one I was referring to. Call it "understanding" if you want. Sounds like defending his decision.

Since then, you've been coming in here with posts like the PG one today asking why he isn't being criticized. Or wondering why CP3 wasn't criticized.

scrennshot023982.png

I'm sure you must just be a curious person and it's in no way related to KD catching heat for joining GSW.

i legit don't give af about durant lol

you're overthinking

Where are you from?

Only time we'd ever do that is 1, someone has a really random known name where you gotta say both of em, like if his name Clark Kent or Shawn carter. Or 2, to be funny, like if they got a dumb long name or a suffix on the end like The 3rd lmao. A lot of time names of the homies is usually just a descriptor followed by their first name...like fat Mike or white Bron. Made a new friend the other day at the gym and we call him Robin Harris cuz he a Bebe's kid house party dad face head *** *****.
dorchester, Massachusetts.

I mean no disrespect, But how hard is it to understand different groups/ different people do different things. I hate eating certain foods but I wouldn’t find it so far fetched that you like different foods than myself/ others

dorchester, Massachusetts.

I mean no disrespect, But how hard is it to understand different groups/ different people do different things. I hate eating certain foods but I wouldn’t find it so far fetched that you like different foods than myself/ others
Lol oh I wasn't hating Brodie. Just trying to understand y'alls wave. There's no wrong way to relate to ya people's. Bro said I didn't have friends because I didn't call em 1st name last name, I had to get a couple quick shots off too :lol:. I appreciate yalls different perspectives and ways of doing things. Doesn't mean I won't roast you for it if I think of a funny way to frame it lol. All love doh.

Lol oh I wasn't hating Brodie. Just trying to understand y'alls wave. There's no wrong way to relate to ya people's. Bro said I didn't have friends because I didn't call em 1st name last name, I had to get a couple quick shots off too :lol:. I appreciate yalls different perspectives and ways of doing things. Doesn't mean I won't roast you for it if I think of a funny way to frame it lol. All love doh.
all Gucci! I will say when I moved to la bout 13 years ago... there was this whole new lingo I had to pick
Up. Now it’s a mix of Boston/ la language I use. All new knowledge/ info is always appreciated

Calling your friends by their full name sounds weird as hell to me. Never hear that happen unless your mom is mad at you.

Kobe stans know no bounds. I'm a lifelong Laker fan, but some of the takes these Kobe fans have are just outlandish

I guess to get to that take you’d have to believe the 2010 Lakers had to go through better teams to get to the Finals, LeBron had a better supporting cast than Kobe did, that the 2010 Celtics were on par with the 2016 Warriors and what Kobe did individually in 2010 was just as impressive as what LeBron did in 2016. So, nah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom