THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EE9qwrYU4AAq4g7.jpg
They need to recreate this

seriously

Kobe and LeBron can go either way but this logic is real flawed.
Again, the point RJ is making is if you compare all of LeBron's rings to all of Kobe's rings, you can't honestly say they were created equally. Sure, anyone WOULD be #2 to Shaq but that doesn't negate the fact that Kobe WAS #2 to Shaq for his first 3. It is what it is.

I have no horse in the race before I am accused of taking sides. That was RJ's POINT.

Lebron had a minimum of two AS players on his team for every ring, & was in a conference where possibly the third best players on each of his championship teams....... would have been the best player on any of the other teams the Cavs faced :lol::lol:.

Both of them had HOF talent playing next to them for their rings...

RJ simply mad That the Lakers swept his *** & he's buddy buddy with Bron

I really thought after Bron brought Cle a title, the debate between him and Kobe was over, but this NT, where Bron gave most likely killed most people mom’s the way some people
On here hate him.

Can the season start already so we can get passed these player a vs player b debates.

Again, the point RJ is making is if you compare all of LeBron's rings to all of Kobe's rings, you can't honestly say they were created equally. Sure, anyone WOULD be #2 to Shaq but that doesn't negate the fact that Kobe WAS #2 to Shaq for his first 3. It is what it is.

I have no horse in the race before I am accused of taking sides. That was RJ's POINT.

Yeah and that's flawed logic. :lol: Also the fact that Kobe was 22-24 outscoring Shaq in some of those series.

These type of discussions are more nuanced.

Yeah and that's flawed logic. :lol: Also the fact that Kobe was 22-24 outscoring Shaq in some of those series.

These type of discussions are more nuanced.

You are 100% correct. The convo is more nuanced that how it is usually presented.

I was simply clearing up RJ's point.

That is all.

I'm not convinced prime shaq would be priority if he played today. Ofcourse he should be but the way these teams are ran nowadays with analytic nerds who think chucking threes is the best brand of the sport I'm not so sure...

Other all NBA guards during that 3 peat
Nash/tracy/iverson/ray Allen
Other all NBA centers during that 3 peat
Dirk/robinson/mutumbo/Jermaine/wallace

I think Kobe could be replaced with any of those guards and the Lakers could have easily won over 1.5 chips

Without shaq they wouldn't make the conference finals

Bron needed more help to win his chips even though he was in an inferior conference. Kobe only needed 1 AS teammate. He had to have minimum 2. The argument is flawed.

Other all NBA guards during that 3 peat
Nash/tracy/iverson/ray Allen
Other all NBA centers during that 3 peat
Dirk/robinson/mutumbo/Jermaine/wallace

I think Kobe could be replaced with any of those guards and the Lakers could have easily won over 1.5 chips

Without shaq they wouldn't make the conference finals

The only thing we KNOW is he did it with Kobe. Don't trivialize Kobe by saying any of those other dudes could have done IT as well.

Magics had Shaq/Penny for the wrong four years
@B Sox

Whenever someone picks Kobe over bron “look at all his peers. Even they think Kobe’s better.”

if someone says LeBron is better. “He hates Kobe and is friends with Bron”

Right because the dudes that played and guarded these dudes don't know, skinny fat NTers know the facts. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom