THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20190923_123251.jpg

2 GOATS
I'm fauxing with the way you did your LA to Chi's lol

Reactions: MVP
I see where Emmett was murdered, near oak lawn and uptown, are things hot down there addict4sneakers addict4sneakers D StaXX D StaXX

On another note, wth happened to Deep Ellum? I don’t feel safe there anymore solo or with the gf

Man something seems off with him getting shot in the back and running. You know they are gentrifying that area and it looks like those new quad plexes is where he stayed at. I got a friend that bought a crib over there

Sad stuff though.

Doesn't sound like Iguodala is willing to give up any money right now, thus he'll be with Memphis for awhile.

He shouldn't - he's an accomplished player. Memphis can buy him out or trade him at the deadline to a contender.

-Nets unlikely to sign Melo, looking at Dante Cunningham, Luol Deng and Lance Thomas.
-Malik Beasley signed with Klutch and is eligible for an extension.
-Joakim Noah working out with the Clippers.
-Boogie Cousins will be around the Lakers soon.
-Heat still have interest with Chris Paul.
-Dejounte Murray nearing a new deal with New Balance.

Why Heat trying to get CP3 out of OKC? They owe him nothing and I'd legitimately like to see him play on that squad for a season. :lol::lol::lol:

Man something seems off with him getting shot in the back and running. You know they are gentrifying that area and it looks like those new quad plexes is where he stayed at. I got a friend that bought a crib over there

Sad stuff though.
Seems like he was targeted

I see these new apartments going up everywhere (which isn’t something that’s pleasing) but that’s why I was surprised at how unsafe I felt in deep Ellum

I see where Emmett was murdered, near oak lawn and uptown, are things hot down there addict4sneakers addict4sneakers D StaXX D StaXX

On another note, wth happened to Deep Ellum? I don’t feel safe there anymore solo or with the gf

Not at all. Unless he moved, he stayed at the 23, which is a super nice condo. That’s where my brother stays. If it happened in front of his crib, everything should be on camera. It’s crazy cause I’m cool with the overnight concierge at the building. He told me him and Emmett would get into it cause he’d park his Rolls Royce right in front the building and he’d threaten to tow his **** lol.

& man Deep Ellum got hood. I stay at the Farmers Market so I’m a legit 2 min scooter ride and I don’t even go anymore. It’s cool during the day, but too many hood ****** discovered it. Last time I went, my girl and I were headed home on the scooters and got caught in a brawl. Use to be my spot too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom