THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was pretty surprised D-Fish got that job in the 1st place and not just because his coaching resume isn’t that good. That was really the best candidate available to the Sparks?

Was pretty surprised D-Fish got that job in the 1st place and not just because his coaching resume isn’t that good. That was really the best candidate available to the Sparks?

Him being a former Laker carried a lot of weight , Michael Cooper had the job as well a few years ago

The problem isn't him not being better than a lot of active players. The problem is that he thinks that he is better than, or as good as a lot of players he is in fact nowhere near as good as anymore.
And this is especially bad considering the type of player he is, and the fact that he NEEDS to shoot, which can only create chemistry and locker room issues with the role and amount of shots he will be demanding. If a team decides to pick him up and give him 15-20 minutes a night, then what's he going to do during those minutes? Hustle on D and throw himself after balls going out of bounds like Dennis Rodman?

All-O iso players who used to be superstars do not age well. See Iverson, Allen around 2008-2010, who retired at the age of 34.

Last edited:
Allen around 2008-2010? You clearly don't watch the games blog boy.

:lol: Not Ray Allen, but Allen Iverson. Ray Allen was twice the shooter Carmelo is at this point of their careers, especially when it comes catch and shoot. If Carmelo was anywhere near a shooter that a 35 year-old Ray Allen was, teams would be fighting over him, instead of this fake-*** "He deserves to play, just not on my team" sentimentality.

I finally understand why all these players are coming out and saying a team (not theirs tho) should sign Melo. Why wouldn’t you wanna go up against a guy who plays zero defense and even less team offense.

-Nets unlikely to sign Melo, looking at Dante Cunningham, Luol Deng and Lance Thomas.
-Malik Beasley signed with Klutch and is eligible for an extension.
-Joakim Noah working out with the Clippers.
-Boogie Cousins will be around the Lakers soon.
-Heat still have interest with Chris Paul.
-Dejounte Murray nearing a new deal with New Balance.

-Nets unlikely to sign Melo, looking at Dante Cunningham, Luol Deng and Lance Thomas.
-Malik Beasley signed with Klutch and is eligible for an extension.
-Joakim Noah working out with the Clippers.
-Boogie Cousins will be around the Lakers soon.
-Heat still have interest with Chris Paul.
-Dejounte Murray nearing a new deal with New Balance.

1. :lol:
2. Free Malik though I get wanting to secure the bread
3. Ok with me
4. Good for Cousins
5. :lol:
6. $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom