THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I was the only one that peeped. It was pretty wild and cool

Last edited:
I'm curious. What would you have said? :nerd:
He did fine to me. I bagged my fiance off the gram and I'm sure I said some corny ****.
This was before we could DM when you had to comment on the old pictures :lol:

A wiseman from Big Daddy once told me initiating the conversation is half the battle.

sometimes it doesn’t take a windmill.

Last edited:
I didn’t know giannis usage rate was that high
Toronto or philly coming out the East

He seems like a gentleman, but those type of pickup lines don't really work unless you're rich, extremely good-looking, or she already has interest in you.

You'd have a better chance commenting on a post/story with some sort of witty comment or a conversation starter.
Most girls already know that you have interest in them, so you don't wanna compliment her appearance just outright.
It's fine to compliment specific features though (Ex, eyes, hair, etc).

But then again, he was 19 so that's understandable.
You putting way too much thought into this bro :lol:

Y'all are right, I put too much thought into it lol.

I guess the way he sent the message and added the blow-kiss emoji got to me.

A simple "Hey, what's up" or "How's it going" would've been perfect. Instead of just saying "WSUP beautiful 😘''.

1582054311503.png

This is NT fam.

If your opening line ain’t......

“What dat thang smell like??”

“What dat mouf do?”

“Let me get up in them guts”

....you’re a simp.
Lmao, I don't think anyone on this thread actually talks like that.

The difference between Bud and Kidd/Prunty was going from 40 wins to 60, Giannis being MVP. Bucks could probably still win 50ish games without Giannis
Giannis isn’t the same player he was then. Neither is the rest of the team.

Giannis isn’t the same player he was then. Neither is the rest of the team.
Outside of role players the team is functionally the same. Giannis, Middleton, Bledsoe are your main cogs and remain. Bud came in and added Illyasova, Lopez. This year they added Matthews and Korver. Role players were added but no true second guy unless you count Middleton

Outside of role players the team is functionally the same. Giannis, Middleton, Bledsoe are your main cogs and remain. Bud came in and added Illyasova, Lopez. This year they added Matthews and Korver. Role players were added but no true second guy unless you count Middleton

Surprising thing is they haven’t missed Brogdon at all..... yet.

Similar makeup as the 14/15 & 15/16 Warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom