THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
75FAA46F-B2F4-4BC5-83E9-1BA12C2C19FC.png

bias here but i think team A for me
100% team A

D for me by process of elimination. The other teams had Harden, Kat, Embiid, Westbrook. I was liking team A until I saw Embiid.

Zion was +800 to win rookie of the year in January. After ten games played, the odds shifted to +190

If he steals it from Ja, I imagine there will be an uproar :lol:

Zion was +800 to win rookie of the year in January. After ten games played, the odds shifted to +190

If he steals it from Ja, I imagine there will be an uproar :lol:

Ja Morant deserves it presently, however NO is only 5 games behind MEM for the 8th seed.

If Zion and Co. take that 8th seed from Ja then there's a solid case for Zion to get rookie honors.

Ja Morant deserves it presently, however NO is only 5 games behind MEM for the 8th seed.

If Zion and Co. take that 8th seed from Ja then there's a solid case for Zion to get rookie honors.
I agree. It will all depend on whether Pels can overtake Memphis in the standings.

Even if that happens, I still think a lot of ppl will be angry if Zion wins.

On a different note NT fam, who do you think takes the 8th seed out West? MEM, NO or POR? :nerd::nerd::nerd:

I'm personally rooting for MEM but would be happy for NO.

Disappointed with POR this season to be honest and I'm not too keen on them sneaking in.

I agree. It will all depend on whether Pels can overtake Memphis in the standings.

Even if that happens, I still think a lot of ppl will be angry if Zion wins.

I hear you E everysingletime - cats in Memphis and Ja's home state would be heated but Zion's a bigger name globally so there's onus on NBA wanting the latter to get in. This is a business after all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom