THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So savage. The team canceled that man :rofl: :rofl:
4B505263-802E-4266-8B27-FBB2451644E8.jpeg
This is nuts

Did Lonzo ever end up getting a shoe deal? Or did Lavar really mess his money up by not letting him strike while the hype was at its peak?

“There’s no way the Lakers beat the Clippers in a seven-game series,” an Eastern Conference executive said.

“There’s a reason Rondo dominated the Suns: They weren’t guarding him,” the former general manager said. “Teams want him to shoot.”

But the Lakers don’t have anyone else who can consistently handle the ball under duress, outside James. Avery Bradley is probably ill-suited if Clippers guard Patrick Beverley picks him up with full-court pressure. At least Rondo has some of the skills needed to get the Lakers into their offense—more so than Alex Caruso, Quinn Cook, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and Bradley.

”He overdribbles,” said a Western Conference executive. “The team needs another guard who can handle but who can also play off of LeBron as a shooter. That’s not Rondo.”

Did Lonzo ever end up getting a shoe deal? Or did Lavar really mess his money up by not letting him strike while the hype was at its peak?

BBB ****** him over. Think he's just been ballin in Kobes since.

Word is Lamelo has a $100 mil offer with access to a private jet from an yet to be unnamed company, I'm assuming it's one of the international ones.

should I post the numerous times you mentioned Morris as a player the Lakers should go after This season?

'Hi beautiful, Can i have your number, call you sometime? Maybe take you out'

'Sorry, I'm sure you're a great guy, but I'm not interested'

***** you ugly anyway, busted *** weave and your eyes too far apart. And you call those *******?

Last edited:
should I post the numerous times you mentioned Morris as a player the Lakers should go after This season?

As a free agent or buyout maybe. Wouldn't trade a first and a coveted asset like Harkless for him and I don't think he would've been a good fit on the Lakers either at this point. I was talking about the clippers tho >D. Not good moves for THAT team especially at this point of the season. And I actually called Morris going to the clips after he switched agents in the offseason

coveted asset and harkless in the same sentence? and you mention bball iq to me? You're washed.
That's how the clipper faithful were describing him in September. And they're 1-3 since getting Chuck Morris and dropped from the 2 to 3 seed. So objectively it hasn't been a good move as of February 19, 2020

Lakers are going all chemistry
Clips are like **** it
Will be interesting to see what prevails.

I do wonder what would have happened if Lakers pulled the trigger on KG for Odom and Bynum.
If LAL had Kobe, KG, and then still traded Kwame, M. Gasol, and Javaris for Pau....that's easily 3-peat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom