THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Kyrie slander?
AA439A30-02F1-4247-B43B-9A9D09124793.gif
Say it ain’t so :smh:
You outchea reppin AKA, I’m disgusted :sick:

I'm interested in how the Nets fare next season. I have no faith that they will be serious contenders in the East, but they should be fun to watch.

Nah not even. Don't want to see him play bad at all. Honestly want to see a team with my young Terps succeed.

My initial inclination though is that he's kind of similar to what we were just talking about with Kyrie. I hope it is not the case though.

Trae hasn’t provided evidence of being a weirdo yet, has he? Until then, no Myrie comparisons.

All that said, I don’t think a championship team can have a small guard as its best player. So, the Hawks are going to have to build around him really well. But he can play...

Atlanta needs to eventually find a way to pair Booker with Trae, get Draymond, and pry Iggy away from Miami in 2 years.

GSW East.

Am I remembering correctly that someone in here said D’aron Fox is trash recently?

I wouldn't be that worried about Iggy until he gets way more reps under his belt.. He looks like he's in great shape but clearly rusty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom