THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trae hasn’t provided evidence of being a weirdo yet, has he? Until then, no Myrie comparisons.

All that said, I don’t think a championship team can have a small guard as its best player. So, the Hawks are going to have to build around him really well. But he can play...

Facts. You 100% right.

But I don't think it's a small guard thing. The best player on chip teams are top 10 guys of ALL TIME lol

This is obviously fair. I also think he was far and away the most overrated piece out there at the trade deadline though.

I agree. I don’t think Miami is good enough for him to really have a big impact. Lakers, Clippers it Bucks are the teams he really could have been a difference maker for.

Facts. You 100% right.

But I don't think it's a small guard thing. The best player on chip teams are top 10 guys of ALL TIME lol

Since the 80s started, that has generally been the rule, with the only exceptions being the 3 Pistons championship teams. And maybe the 2011 Mavs, depending on where you have Dirk all-time.

I agree. I don’t think Miami is good enough for him to really have a big impact. Lakers, Clippers it Bucks are the teams he really could have been a difference maker for.
Don't think he should be playing serious minutes for any team with aspirations of being a contender at this point of his career.

If he is, the team probably has an issue.

Facts. You 100% right.

Surely....this guy is high on your list, or an exception :nerd:. And Zeke too :nerd:

23758F85-CC65-4396-81F0-AC20DBBF4E15.gif

They already have it in Reddish tbh They're just so damn young.

They got Travis Schlenk from the Warriors and you can tell they’re trynna build the same time type of team in Atlanta.

Trae = Steph
Huerter = SG to support the star like Klay
Reddish/Hunter = wings like Barnes/Iggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom