THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Simmons
2. Divincenzo
3. Giannis

repped for acknowledging Divincenzo. Dudes on-ball defense is great. And his off-ball defensive IQ is elite. Along with great rim protection and rebounding for his position. I wonder if that was on his scouting report pre-draft. What a great pick.

Not really. Dudes have been saying this all season. No one knows what they’re doing out there. No identity and guys playing pickup. Hence why we do better at home (like when you hooping and ya girl watching) and trash on the road

repped for acknowledging Divincenzo. Dudes on-ball defense is great. And his off-ball defensive IQ is elite. Along with great rim protection and rebounding for his position. I wonder if that was on his scouting report pre-draft. What a great pick.

There’s a pretty glaring reason THEY never mention him in the dpoy race.

Don't you dare
1582838141167.gif

People gotta stop sleeping on Middleton acting like bruh Devean George or something.
He's really good, but he's not a star or superstar. So he's nobody. It sounds more disrespectful than it is. Nobody meaning, you can replace him with someone else on his level. He ghosts sometimes too.

The point of the tweet was to show how much better Russell is with no center

I know what was intended. But it used one stat to show the negative and another to show improvement. What’s his impact now? Or what were his %s prior. The only stat shown before and after dealing capella went from 3rd to 1st.

no big deal though.

I know what was intended. But it used one stat to show the negative and another to show improvement. What’s his impact now? Or what were his %s prior. The only stat shown before and after dealing capella went from 3rd to 1st.

no big deal though.

For the Month Of January Russ was Averaging 32/8/8 on 52/ 25 (only 2 att) & 77% from the line

To start that tweet off as if russ was killing the offense was BS :lol:

If I’m defending Houston Fitness in the playoffs I’m putting my defender on the block and leaving Tucker wide open. I know he makes corner 3s but I want him taking as many as he wants to. That way your big can still rotate to protect the rim

If I’m defending Houston Fitness in the playoffs I’m putting my defender on the block and leaving Tucker wide open. I know he makes corner 3s but I want him taking as many as he wants to. That way your big can still rotate to protect the rim
I'm thinking the Lakers will put AD on Westbrook, Green on Harden, Bron on PJ, and KCP/Caruso/Bradley/Kuzma/Morris on the other two Pocket Rockets.

Bud is the the bucks 2nd best asset behind Giannis. I can’t imagine he’s not the best coach in the league. He’s created a system where anyone can produce and has worked wonders for guys like Middleton, Bledsoe, Brogdon, George Hill.

Middleton is probably at the same level as CJ McCollum but beneath Beal.

God’s Will
Alright, I gotta ask...what’s the God’s Will reference? :lol: I must have skimmed over it :smh:
With that being said, Simmons is the DPOY but no one wants to have that conversation lol

Let’s keep it that way.

People gotta stop sleeping on Middleton acting like bruh Devean George or something.

*3X NBA World Champion Devean George. Put some mf’n respect on Minneapolis’ Finest name :smokin :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom