THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I’m defending Houston Fitness in the playoffs I’m putting my defender on the block and leaving Tucker wide open. I know he makes corner 3s but I want him taking as many as he wants to. That way your big can still rotate to protect the rim

I'm thinking the Lakers will put AD on Westbrook, Green on Harden, Bron on PJ, and KCP/Caruso/Bradley/Kuzma/Morris on the other two Pocket Rockets.

i just don't think you can dictate that because the rockets can force you to switch around. if AD is guarding Russ and sagging, russ can just screen for shooters and get them open looks, unless you're just playing zone.

One of my boys from Vanillanova swears that Jalen Brunson is the best college PG of all-time and was better than Jay Williams :sick:. Had to stop talking hoops with him after that. Feel bad for the kid, though. Hopefully he heals up and doesn’t re-aggravate it or make it worse.

i just don't think you can dictate that because the rockets can force you to switch around. if AD is guarding Russ and sagging, russ can just screen for shooters and get them open looks, unless you're just playing zone.

Which is why I wouldn’t even put him on Russ

green- harden
Wing- Russ
Bron - spot up
AD - tucker
Whoever else- Covington

have AD step in and out of the paint and let PJ shoot.

Memphis playing a good team 85 percent of the time. And JJJ and Brandon Clarke are hurt. I'd be upset if Pelicans don't overtake them.

I think losing Crowder hurt the Grizzlies too. They’ve looked awful in their last couple games. If the Pelicans stay healthy, they’ll catch them.

But Kangz are back in the race now too, along with the Blazers and Spurs.

Looking at the schedules...Memphis not making that 8 seed.
Memphis playing a good team 85 percent of the time. And JJJ and Brandon Clarke are hurt. I'd be upset if Pelicans don't overtake them.
I think losing Crowder hurt the Grizzlies too. They’ve looked awful in their last couple games. If the Pelicans stay healthy, they’ll catch them.

But Kangz are back in the race now too, along with the Blazers and Spurs.

bballkid11 bballkid11 E everysingletime lawdog1 lawdog1 I think it's going to be a close race between Portland & New Orleans and I'll give a slight edge to the former if Dame comes back strong.

Side note, is Nurkic going to play at all this season or is he out indefinitely? Man was their x-factor last season, Whiteside is NOT it. :smh: :smh: :smh:

^^^ I thought Nurk was supposed to be back this season, but even if he is, I wonder how effective he’ll be after missing so much time. Plus, I’d guess he’d be on a minutes limit for a while if he plays this season.

Basically, I don’t think the Blazers can count on him making a major impact even if he does return.

My girls D2 team got the Conf Tournament tonight. First time in school History we made it, first-year coaching!!

Nailed the 6 seed, play the 3. They beat us twice this season but by a total of 8 points. My pg finished #3 in voting for conf player of the year and they're pg #2. But mine was also First Team All Conf and First team all Defense.

Got a good one tonight fellas!!!!!!!!! Their home gym is awesome to play in, ill try n get pics later.

Congrats pleighboi!! Let’s get that W tonight. Young Geno :nthat:

My girls D2 team got the Conf Tournament tonight. First time in school History we made it, first-year coaching!!

Nailed the 6 seed, play the 3. They beat us twice this season but by a total of 8 points. My pg finished #3 in voting for conf player of the year and they're pg #2. But mine was also First Team All Conf and First team all Defense.

Got a good one tonight fellas!!!!!!!!! Their home gym is awesome to play in, ill try n get pics later.

bro plz dress like chuck daly

Don't you dare

3AD55338-3FC6-4EF2-ACAC-F77C2CA1F3F8.gif

bro plz dress like chuck daly

Not gonna lie - I was wondering if he wears a suit and tie or athletic polos with his school’s logo or a tie with no jacket like a AT&T kiosk salesman. Not sure what the D2 protocol is.

He's really good, but he's not a star or superstar. So he's nobody. It sounds more disrespectful than it is. Nobody meaning, you can replace him with someone else on his level. He ghosts sometimes too.

People are forgetting he disappeared against Toronto last year.

Id like him as a third option. But as your second option when you just need a basket in crunch time...nah.

People are forgetting he disappeared against Toronto last year.

I don’t know why this is constantly overlooked. Everybody talking about “He was so good last playoffs! Look at his averages and splits!” as if he didn’t **** the bed in the ECF

I don’t know why this is constantly overlooked. Everybody talking about “He was so good last playoffs! Look at his averages and splits!” as if he didn’t **** the bed in the ECF
if we're keeping it a buck, Siakim was pure trash too, for a couple series. I had him playing in madagascar.

kawhi def carried them.

Where would they even move it to if it was even possible? What country is willing to accept however many thousands of people entering and risking more cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom