THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The parallels between the Shaq trade to Phoenix and the Russ trade to Houston are both hilarious and spooky. The Rockets can possibly make it work but if/when they don't, it's gonna be the most obvious thing ever in hindsight. Everybody's gonna be like..well yea of course that wasn't gonna work, what was Houston thinking

D'Lo will have to basically replace Klay and KD's production on offense which will be impossible. Draymond has declined offensively for the past 3 seasons. They ain't scaring nobody this season.

Warriors gonna be up and down all season unless Steph plays out of his mind. Even if he did, he would expend so much energy trying to carry the team that it may end up wearing him out come playoff time. Curry just ain't built that way physically

Revenge Tour been completed. Literally, the next year. 16-1 in the lost season. 28/7/6 on 49/42/90 for the entire playoffs. Everything else icing on the cake

:pimp:

Interesting why y'all kept this charade up every season then? I distinctly remember KD getting finals MVP twice but maybe it went down different in the upside down.

Interesting why y'all kept this charade up every season then? I distinctly remember KD getting finals MVP twice but maybe it went down different in the upside down.

Numerous volumes to revenge tour. Here is some Vol 2 for ya:

The dubs just don’t have the depth or defensive talent on the wings to be much of a factor in terms of coming out the west

Are we forgetting that D’Lo (who I love) is a 1FTA per game guy with poor defense? Who only got in the AS game due to injury?
Draymond averaged 7ppg last season

Burke? WCS? Oof

Numerous volumes to revenge tour. Here is some Vol 2 for ya:

Oh you mean when KD won finals MVP again while Steph was going 3-18 in the critical game of that series.

A true revenge tour would be what Bean did in 09 and 10 after that embarrassing loss in 08.

The dubs just don’t have the depth or defensive talent on the wings to be much of a factor in terms of coming out the west

Are we forgetting that D’Lo (who I love) is a 1FTA per game guy with poor defense? Who only got in the AS game due to injury?
Draymond averaged 7ppg last season

Burke? WCS? Oof

DLO has the same free throw rate as CJ McCollum and he had better defensive splits than CJ. And he’s going to have Draymond and looney behind him.

GSW will be a luxurious version of the blazers

Last edited:
DLO has the same free throw rate as CJ McCollum and he had bad defensive splits than CJ. And he’s going to have Draymond and looney behind him.

POR has way better depth than GS. If Steph or Dray miss even 10 games (which would be par the course for them) they legit could miss the playoffs.

DLO has the same free throw rate as CJ McCollum and he had bad defensive splits than CJ. And he’s going to have Draymond and looney behind him.

maybe. I mean I see the path but I’m not sure being a luxurious version of Portland is all that great for this season

I feel like their depth outside of steph/Dlo/dray is going to be their Achilles heel

Tyson chandler moving around pretty well in these practice videos. Not expecting much from tho

I mean the warriors are missing Durant Klay iggy and Shaun

that’s an insane amount of length, talent, IQ,

and They’re replacing them with Poole, WCS, Burke, GRIII, Evans,

it’s ugly man. I won’t pick them to miss the playoffs but I wouldn’t be surprised if they did. They have steph, D’Lo and....draymond? After that...good luck

POR has way better depth than GS. If Steph or Dray miss even 10 games (which would be par the course for them) they legit could miss the playoffs.

Portland has depth where? They lost 3 starters and their best player off of the bench? Thyell

maybe. I mean I see the path but I’m not sure being a luxurious version of Portland is all that great for this season

I feel like their depth outside of steph/Dlo/dray is going to be their Achilles heel

Obviously Klay returning to form makes them dangerous. But again I don’t see them any worse than Portland if Klay isn’t on his bicycle. But I think he will be.

Its a good thing KP will be on a minute restriction for the first 10-15 games, because he usually gets tired around December/January. I could see them being a high 30, low 40 win team for sure.

Blazers and GS are an injury away from being a borderline playoff team.

Both lack severe depth after the 7th-8th guy.

Portland has depth where? They lost 3 starters and their best player off of the bench? Thyell

Obviously Klay returning to form makes them dangerous. But again I don’t see them any worse than Portland if Klay isn’t on his bicycle. But I think he will be.

Klay coming back and returning to form does make them dangerous

but based on that piece from K Pelton, I personally doubt he comes back this season and he’ll miss at least 60 games

so 60 gms of Dlo/steph/7ppg dray/and...ehhhhh.... against the rest of the west? I could see the Season going south for gsw fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom