THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[/QUOTE]
1569890456383.png
Coach has them drawing charges

I'm curious to know which teams in team west will be without a doubt better than the warriors?

Without Klay you could argue just about every playoff team.

I'm not convinced Dlo is gonna be able to carry them when Steph is on the bench.

Utah and Denver.

Denver....yes. Utah....No because Top15Gobert can’t play when Steph is on the floor. And if you’re best player is rendered unplayable....you can’t win a series.

None of those cats are old enough to graduate college. Lol

I hope it works out tho.

John Collins going to be an All Star this year. Whatever spot Kawhi opened up will trickle down to him as a reserve. 20 & 9 from Trae...with better efficiency. Huerter going to show out too. That’s going to be a fun team to watch....and one of the teams, veteran teams lose to, when they hit ATL and be too turnt.

Why are we acting like the Warriors didn't lose Kevin Durant? They're definitely taking a step back switching out Durant for DLo. And Klay out until All Star.

I love DLo's game but they lost arguably the best scorer in the league and KD was integral to what they were doing defensively.

Cats out here really sleeping on GS...They set with Steph/Dray/D Lo with Looney holding down the defense...then when Klay gets back at the all star break they gon power up ! :pimp: ...after all these years they earned the benefit of the doubt with most of the key players/staff still involved

Got the Clippers coming out the West. It's just a matter of who is the second best team in the west, Houston or the Lakers

Why are we acting like the Warriors didn't lose Kevin Durant? They're definitely taking a step back switching out Durant for DLo. And Klay out until All Star.

I love DLo's game but they lost arguably the best scorer in the league and KD was integral to what they were doing defensively.

Because Steph Curry too, is also arguably the best scorer in the league....and they replace an injured 22pg elite shooter with another 22ppg scorer and potentially elite playmaker.

They won’t be juggernauts...but people gotta realize a step back from a juggernaut Is still a good team. As long as Steph & Dray are healthy, and Dlo buys in...they’ll be fine in the regular season.

yall remember when shaq left the lakers.....

im interested to see how the second half of steph career play out :nerd:

Because Steph Curry too, is also arguably the best scorer in the league....and they replace an injured 22pg elite shooter with another 22ppg scorer and potentially elite playmaker.

They won’t be juggernauts...but people gotta realize a step back from a juggernaut Is still a good team. As long as Steph & Dray are healthy, and Dlo buys in...they’ll be fine in the regular season.
But losing KD and Klay (first half of the season) is huge. Plus, it's going to take DLo some time to help with these guys. They'll be a good team, but not buying them as a legit threat to come out of the West. The West is also loaded. Taking a "step back" after losing KD is generous. But a step back this year with so many teams having talent is completely different than most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom