THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
48DFF319-8F53-4DB1-8C12-F8838E872364.jpeg

Wingstop ?

Last edited:
For landing 2 of the best wing defenders and a top 1-3 player in the league, to an already playoff team, Its crazy how media isnt even talking about the Clips as the favorite.

Team is capable of winning 65+ games if everyone is healthy.

Pretty sure the Clippers starting lineup will be Zubac, Harkless, Kawhi, PG and Beverly. I have no idea about the closing lineup. Very fluid.

Closing lineup will swap out Zubac and Moe for Lou will and Trezz if I had to guess. Small lineup though.

Don't really see a need for Lou Will to be in the Clippers closing lineup with Kawhi and PG out there. Shamet would be my guess, along with those two, Bev, and Trezz.

For landing 2 of the best wing defenders and a top 1-3 player in the league, to an already playoff team, Its crazy how media isnt even talking about the Clips as the favorite.

Team is capable of winning 65+ games if everyone is healthy.
We're going to see load management with Kawhi and PG is out for 20+ games with his shoulder injury. It's pretty unlikely that they win 65+ games.

Kawhi actually says his load management won't be as frequent as last season. We'll see though.

We're going to see load management with Kawhi and PG is out for 20+ games with his shoulder injury. It's pretty unlikely that they win 65+ games.

Latest reports are that PG is not going to miss that many games. Definitely out for the preseason, but may be back not that long after that.

"I will be out of the preseason," George told ESPN. "As of now, I'll be out of October fully, but who knows? We'll see. In the November range is our target date."

The Clippers open the regular season Oct. 22 against the Los Angeles Lakers, then face the Golden State Warriors, Phoenix Suns, Charlotte Hornets, Utah Jazz and San Antonio Spurs. If George indeed misses all of October, that's at least six games for which the Clippers would be without one of their two new superstars (Kawhi Leonard being the other) to start the season.

Don't really see a need for Lou Will to be in the Clippers closing lineup with Kawhi and PG out there. Shamet would be my guess, along with those two, Bev, and Trezz.

Just based off what Van Fleet did in the NBA finals, I will have to disagree with you. He will be an x-factor come playoff time.

Kawhi actually says his load management won't be as frequent as last season. We'll see though.
Yea, I'd imagine that he's not going to play 60 games this year, but even if he plays 65-70. There's no way that they're winning 65+ games in their first year together with these two guys. The Warriors won 67 in the first year adding Durant. Not seeing this team as that good.

Just based off what Van Fleet did in the NBA finals, I will have to disagree with you. He will be an x-factor come playoff time.
Isn't that 2 different things?

I'm not saying Lou Will won't be a factor in the team's success :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom