THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trez
JaMyke / Moe /
PG
Kawhi
Pat / sham
Im going with green, kawhi, pg, sham and bev. Can go 5 out and shamet really impressed me with his defense last yr.

I think the keys for yall is trez improving defensively and not fouling as much and bev hitting his 3s.

FC6B9D83-06E5-4633-A175-8ECAAF3CF5C1.jpeg
Amazing

Woj.PNG

"Credible"

From last year.... Kawhi wanted to sign with the Lakers
To this year, Kawhi wouldn't even meet with the Lakers (The Lakers met with him twice)
He also stated their was no way the Lakers would have the cap space open to sign Kawhi...... that was also a lie
The Clippers telling him.... had they not did the PG trade..... Kawhi was signing with the Lakers (not to mention Kawhi signed for two years not four)

Dudes entire summer was predicated on anyone but the Lakers reports :lol::lol:

Pretty sure the Clippers starting lineup will be Zubac, Harkless, Kawhi, PG and Beverly. I have no idea about the closing lineup. Very fluid.

Let's go Bullies! I'm all the way in on this Bulls bandwagon.... Until someone references 23 year old championships

Woj.PNG

"Credible"

To this year, Kawhi wouldn't even meet with the Lakers (The Lakers met with him twice)
He also stated their was no way the Lakers would have the cap space open to sign Kawhi...... that was also a lie
The Clippers telling him.... had they not did the PG trade..... Kawhi was signing with the Lakers (not to mention Kawhi signed for two years not four)

But he didn't sign with the Lakers

Eh there were a decent amount of moments in the playoffs where he was abandoning/not making reads to take contested shots.
Sometimes he did look solid at passing out the double team and traffic sometimes he didn’t.

My only gripe with him is his playmaking, I agree, there were times in the finals where he looked confused on what read to make

Woj.PNG

"Credible"

So I’m confused, are you saying that woj, like arye, isn’t credible?
???

Warriors got a G league affiliate? They better start scouting asap.

I'm a fan of GRIII though, hope he takes advantage of the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom