THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sports related: I got the Miami Open coming up in 2 weeks. This **** better get cancelled (I’m still clocking in tho)

We have tickets for the final weekend (coming down on the 2nd and leaving on the 6th). Already prepared for the cancellation notice.

XFL ain't gonna cancel anything..."For the love of football"

Canceling games is different than playing them in empty stadiums. Sounders and XFL Dragons are still playing in CenturyLink. The governor's mandate says nobody can attend. This virus will kill the XFL's chances of existing beyond this season.

I'm in Bellevue, which is east of Seattle, and just south of Ground Zero (Kirkland) for this thing. It's a literal ghost town. The bars and restaurants are empty, all day, every day. It's insane. You can hear birds chirping in a metro area with almost no trees.
I have a cousin out there. He & his wife been trying to get pregnant for a minute, finally did. She’s due in June. He’s on edge.
This thing has been decalred a global pandemic and is literally spreading like wild fire though. We're closer to the beginning stages than we are to the end.
yea & the offseason lasts for about 4 months. I can’t imagine we’re getting 82 next year.

So the Olympics still gonna go on or nah....
Sure trending that direction given the last few days events.

European soccer's probably getting cancelled next, the NHL said they're discussing what steps to take so really wouldn't be surprised to see a full sports shutdown coming up :ohwell:

Which metric(s) will be used to decide when games can resume

Will they need 100% negative results from players, coaches and staffers? Dance team and entertainers. What about arena employees. Then there's the fans. The media. Seems like there will never be a full proof signal

So the Olympics still gonna go on or nah....

Japan not testing so cases aren’t being reported
Their economy is already crap right now, losing the olympics will be devasting for them

IOC needs to do the right thing and tell Japan to stop. Pussyfooting around this
They want to wait til may to decide

schools, museums and even Tokyo Disney have been shut down for about a week already

Have we figured out the real reason the Coronavirus was planted? To buy stocks on the cheap? Stick it to China? What was the reason

2 week quarantine protocol for any player infected. I’m assuming the league will give itself 2 weeks to see if regression of the virus can happen before the season in total is thrown away completely.

We do seem to be at a sort of tipping point. My wife is immunosuppresed, so we can’t take chances. My son’s school hasn’t cancelled classes yet, but we decided tonight he should stay home for a while. I hate to give into the panic, but I have special incentive to be really careful.
Yea look out for Mrs. Lawdog, it seems to be spreading fast better to be safe ...hope everybody and their fam ends up ok

My pops is recovering from a sickness so he’s not at full strength and older too, this worries me :smh:

Damn the domino effect (if it spread from Goebert) they played 4 games since the 2nd. Those teams then played other teams, who played other teams, and so on ....

What if situation but yeah

2 week quarantine protocol for any player infected. I’m assuming the league will give itself 2 weeks to see if regression of the virus can happen before the season in total is thrown away completely.

I'm thinking 2 to 3 weeks. Worst case take a month off and start the playoffs on time.

I read that it can’t be postponed
They either happen As planned or they don’t at all

Read the same. They can only push it back a cpl weeks or something and at that point it either happens or moves on to next 4 years.

They need to cancel it. The athletes get wild af messing around with each other, think about the people attending not given dambs about who they hook up with. Worst thing for the world considering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom