THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 week quarantine protocol for any player infected. I’m assuming the league will give itself 2 weeks to see if regression of the virus can happen before the season in total is thrown away completely.

Infected? I would think those infected would be in isolation, not quarantine. Quarantine is for folks who were exposed but not necessarily infected.

I would quarantine the entire Nuggets. They just let Boban hang 37 & 17 on them.

I have a cousin out there. He & his wife been trying to get pregnant for a minute, finally did. She’s due in June. He’s on edge.

I should clarify that I don't live there, I work in the downtown core (for about the last three years), but live close enough. But, I'm not in tech. The tech bros have been gone for a minute and ain't coming back until April. It's the zombie apocalypse, because without Microsoft, Amazon, etc., and with Expedia moving to Seattle, it's just empty. Like, imagine a city core of just a few square miles, with as much concentrated money in the country as anywhere, that is just deserted.

I feel like tonight was the night for me to win first place on DraftKings. **** Rudy.

Just realized this but IF that moment Gobert thought it would be funny touching all the phones and mics on purpose and he already had the virus or contracted it from one of those devices then he put a lot of people at risk. Not a good look, those media reporters stay on their phones

This would happen the first night Embiid and Horford look great together and Embiid looks in his best shape in two years :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom