THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy

Mitchell was gonna play last night. The NBA made the right call to cancel that game immediately

Wonder if he knew when him and Jordan Clarkson were checking their phones in the empty arena last night? The clip they kept showing on ESPN last night They walked away from the camera and the team security told the camera to leave.

If you have the flu, generally how long does it take to get out your system, 3-6 days? They’ll be alright, just make sure he dont spread it to anyone else.

Be cool if they gave updates on how they feel and whatnot throughout it all.
Last time i caught the flu i was down for 3 weeks. Was really bad for a week even though my temp was not even that high

Honestly with all of these conspiracy talk the first question should always be is . Who actually benefits from this?
I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but definitely the cotton industry ( toilet paper ) and the Johnson & Johnson company are financially benefiting from the mass hysteria.

Panic implies being concerned when there is no valid evidence to be concerned. If this is what you think most people are doing, please fly to Northern Italy and prove to us how smart and intelligent you are.

You know exactly what I mean when I say that, lets not play the definition game here.

I obviously know its serious and doing my due diligence, and im keeping at that level.

Screenshot_20200312-101143_Instagram.jpg
That aint ****

magic johnson came back a billion times after having HIV 😂

Trust me, if the president, VP or high ranking official gets it, a lot of "under-reactors" will start moving different

^^^
Trump thinks it's a hoax so you know he was macho-aggressively shaking dude's hands, patting the man's back, and then touching his own face. I don't wish ill-will or diseases on anyone, but if Trump gets this damn thing, things will go up another level.

^^^
Trump thinks it's a hoax so you know he was macho-aggressively shaking dude's hands, patting the man's back, and then touching his own face. I don't wish ill-will or diseases on anyone, but if Trump gets this damn thing, things will go up another level.
I think Trump said he hasn’t touched his face in a weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom